Thread: Top 5 QB's never to win a Super Bowl

Default Top 5 QB's never to win a Super Bowl

2. Default Re: Top 5 QB's never to win a Super Bowl

When John Fox went for 2 (way to early in the game) and failed, he pushed the door wide open for the Patriots to waltz to victory.

Jake was the better QB in that game.

Default Re: Top 5 QB's never to win a Super Bowl

I'd say Archie Manning and Randall Cunningham before considering Delhomme, the 4th guy?, and Esaison but Boomer does deserve to be on that list, the other guys seems like they are reaching a bit.

But it looks like this is more focused on actually making it to the superbowl and losing.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    _ I'd say Archie Manning and Randall Cunningham before considering Delhomme, the 4th guy?, and Esaison but Boomer does deserve to be on that list, the other guys seems like they are reaching a bit. _
    Its based on Jake's spectacular performance more so than his career numbers. To play that well in a Super Bowl and lose is the reason he's on the list.

5. Default Re: Top 5 QB's never to win a Super Bowl

_ I'd say Archie Manning and Randall Cunningham before considering Delhomme, the 4th guy?, and Esaison but Boomer does deserve to be on that list, the other guys seems like they are reaching a bit.

But it looks like this is more focused on actually making it to the superbowl and losing. _
    My thought exactly about Archie Manning. He has always been one of my favorite QB's. Not to mention his loyalty to the Saints through out a dismal period in Saints History.

_ I'd say Archie Manning and Randall Cunningham before considering Delhomme, the 4th guy?, and Esaison but Boomer does deserve to be on that list, the other guys seems like they are reaching a bit.

But it looks like this is more focused on actually making it to the superbowl and losing. _
    That is exactly what the article/ranking is based ongreatest QBs to make it but not win! Jake's performance was worthy of MVP had the Panthers won!

Thread Information