1 1.10%

0 0%

1 1.10%

0 0%

0 0%

1 1.10%

Thread: Rate Gerald Hebert's job performance

1. Poll Rate Gerald Hebert's job performance

Gerald Hebert works for the University of Louisiana as its Coordinator of Athletic Development. He does a lot more but at the core, he basically is the man in charge of raising funds for Cajun athletics.

On a scale of 10 being Great, 1 being bad, how would you rate the job Gerald Hebert is doing.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Seeing how weve never really had a dedicated fund raiser, how can he rate any less than a 10?

Rating him a 6 is absurd

Gerald gets a percentage of what he raises as his salaryquit your job and take over if you can do better.

Make yourself some major cash.

Z.

Who do we compare him to?

I think the "6" came from Claudy.

Need to be clear about rating him ON FUNDRAISING.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

LOL!!!!!

classic Fungus

your back Dude

Z.

Gerald could do better IF more of us would help him!! Those of us who help with money or sweat equity know who we are, those who do NOT help but rather talk about why do we not do this or that as a university "NEED TO STEP UP"!!!

CLICK ON THE SWAMP GATE ICON TO SEE HOW ALL CAN DONATE TO MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE TO "ALL" CAJUN PROGRAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerald is the best thing that ever happened to UL Athletics.

Originally posted by Zeebart21
    [B] Gerald gets a percentage of what he raises as his salary /B]
    Is that true?

I'd like to hear from the two people that rated him a 1. Im not saying they are right or wrong, but from what I hear the guy deserves nothing less than a 9.

yes its true.dont know what percentage, but it is his fulltime job I believe.

Z.

rebel, you know everyone has access to this board.No telling what troll rolled thru.

Z.

I sincerely hope you are correct about Gerald that he is being given incentives for the work he does, he deserves it. Having said that, Gerald does what he does because he loves the university and wants to help them improve. I am fairly certain he is underpaid in his position, given all of the time he spends working on university business. He could certainly make more money in the private sector. (He could sell Icewater to eskimos) Many of us have gotten involved in assisting the programs because of Gerald.

Ragin' Cajuns

Hey Fish, notice the 11 votes with a 1 rating.

To those I say, just keep moving on trolls

Z.

Thread Information