Thread: UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

1. Default UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

The Fedex Forum in Memphis was the setting on May 28, 2010 ,for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center’s spring commencement ceremony.

During this prestigious ceremony, a doctor of nursing practice degree, with a concentration in public health, was conferred upon Cynthia Chauvin Suire

The rest of the story

Default Re: UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

What a woman!!! LOL. Yep, I'll claim her. It's never too late to return to school.

3. Default Re: UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

Congrats

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    What a woman!!! LOL. Yep, I'll claim her. It's never too late to return to school.
    Congratulations, Kent! I know she worked her tail off!!

Z

5. Default Re: UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

Congrats to Dr. Suire--?any relation to the Boni Suire of Erath?

Quote Originally Posted by Gbbaseball7 View Post
    _ Congrats to Dr. Suire--?any relation to the Boni Suire of Erath? _
    Only through her good fortune of being married to me Mr. Mac. I remember you saying that you and Boni had worked together many moons ago. He's doing great. I saw him yesterday.

Good luck to Brad.

7. Default Re: UL ALum Cynthia Chauvin Suire earns earns doctor degree from UT HSC

Thanks. When you see Boni again tell him I said hi. Again Congrats to your wife. A really great accomplishment.

Thread Information