Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: i like la tech

Default Re: i like la tech

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Nice catch your boy made against Acadiana...his feet were in. Z.
    thanks... but as i always say.. to whomever when they may do something good.. do it again

bigger picture that johnny cutrea took is at
    http://saintsreport.com/forums/showt...hreadid=179186

i almost feel like my dad (grins)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: want to type girl like?

Quote Originally Posted by snote
    who can i kiss wednesday night?
    mais huh .. where's this "intertwisting of thread or yarn been"

i still like tech even though i have no superbowl rings to give..

Default i like la tech

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ LA Tech is 4th on my list of NCAA favorites. _
    They use to be my #2 but now they are right behind LSU.

I hate them, always have hated them and always will hate them because of their holier-than-thou attitude toward us!! The ONLY reason I'll be watching the Indy Bowl is to pull for NIU to kick the Nechs' @$$es!!!

igeaux.mobi

6. Default Re: i like la tech

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ I hate them, always have hated them and always will hate them because of their holier-than-thou attitude toward us!! The ONLY reason I'll be watching the Indy Bowl is to pull for NIU to kick the Nechs' @$$es!!!

igeaux.mobi _
    Don't hate the playa - just hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ I hate them, always have hated them and always will hate them because of their holier-than-thou attitude toward us!! The ONLY reason I'll be watching the Indy Bowl is to pull for NIU to kick the Nechs' @$$es!!!

igeaux.mobi _

At least Tech took steps to make things happen. They took a chance on the WAC and it paid off for them. They publicly wanted separation and they got it. What did we get? A name change hassle with no end in sight, partnership with ULM and a continued identity problem, membership in the worse 1A conference in the country, and all that possible because of an administration that allowed UL football to sink to all time lows over the past 10 years.

Love em or hate em, at least Tech had the balls to create their own identity and move their program forward. I only hope Dr. S does the right things to move our program upwards. I am really tired of our second class status in football.

And now basketball. After that debacle last night with all of our players eligible, I can only wait until next football season. No coaching, poor attendance. Hey wait, this is almost the Baldwin scenario all over again with Lee.

You Nechs are real original...

Quote Originally Posted by teh l33t View Post
    Don't hate the playa - just hate the game.
    igeaux.mobi

That's what happens when you have leadership with no BALLS that won't take a calculated risk (heck, they wouldn't even THINK about it!).

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    At least Tech took steps to make things happen. They took a chance on the WAC and it paid off for them. They publicly wanted separation and they got it. What did we get? A name change hassle with no end in sight, partnership with ULM and a continued identity problem, membership in the worse 1A conference in the country, and all that possible because of an administration that allowed UL football to sink to all time lows over the past 10 years.

Love em or hate em, at least Tech had the balls to create their own identity and move their program forward. I only hope Dr. S does the right things to move our program upwards. I am really tired of our second class status in football.

And now basketball. After that debacle last night with all of our players eligible, I can only wait until next football season. No coaching, poor attendance. Hey wait, this is almost the Baldwin scenario all over again with Lee.
    igeaux.mobi

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread Information