Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: i like la tech

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

guessing you can name all the teachers you had that at times: called the row or lined up people from Z to A ?>>>>>>>

I think my old man did it once in band class at LJA...

The letter Z is a curse.....fortunately I was one cool MoFo and could handle it...

Z.

Originally posted by Zeebart21
    The letter Z is a curse.....fortunately I was one cool MoFo and could handle it... Z.
    hey buddy, you and zorro.. "ra_z_e" on..

Default want to type girl like?

here's a thread to play..
    http://www.saintsreport.com/vbulleti...hreadid=118920

wanted to say "hey" and thanks to all that play w/me on the sidelines.. (smiles)

some questions asked in here, i hope to get to.. and hope those i asked get answered..

ps. if i go to new orleans.. who can i kiss wednesday night?

Originally posted by waterboy
    First off where is Preston Ave?
    he is about to this very minute walk out of his room at the fairmont to head downstairs.. gold room? (grinning)

have fun new orleans cajuns .. wish i could have made it, if only just to sit on ragin rash

baseball up 5-4 thru 5..

ps.. thinking .. what he may say was the most important work in destin, was to have lowered the 'out of conference' games that would have been used to determined the conference winner.. down from 11 games to only 2.. ( for those that couldn't make it.. )

pss. with the sept 11 game.. doesn't it seem like this belongs in a 'i like tech' thread (giggles)

psss. is it just my pc, or is i an hour off?

waiting for someone who went to the new orleans gathering to please give us a re-cap of the evening..

rash?

hey you ("raginpagin") cajuns .. please alert me if i'm the only one that is going to play in this thread.. i'll petition the web-owner to delete the thread if so.. my thanks.. bil

"girl's should invent message boards" .. Ben Franklin ** circa late May 1777 **

ps. smiles and let's play a few moments together..
    ----------------
    oh .. oohh -- web-research..

1 hour "web-chat" .. "live"

.. with for a lack of another name.. the head fb coach one week.. another type cajun name the next..

pss. free burger next wednesday that will post the thought that i haven't hit this thread some eleven hundred times (i grin, when i post truth .. free food on 2nd of june.. 1st lunch bunch)

waiting for someone who went to the new orleans gathering to please give us a re-cap of the evening.. still sleeping rash?

You too? Think there was a short post on delphi regarding the meeting; but would like to see a more in-depth "report".
    Thanks,
    Shof

Originally posted by snote
    travel costs are what many point out.. sunbelt games aren't all bus rides either.. to off-set expenses.. got to get creative .. i will bet tech will schedule a game (a tv game) before the cajun one on sept 11th

ps. i am as cajun as they come so my thinking is not all "rustin" based (smiling)

trivia question in closing.. who used to live at 507 Preston Ave ?
    Tech to Host Nevada on ESPN2 Labor Day

The contest will also be the eighth national television appearance for Louisiana Tech in the past seven years, including Miami (ESPN, 2003), Fresno State (ESPN2, 2002), Clemson (ESPN, 2001), Kansas State (Fox Sports, 2000), Southern California (Fox Sports, 1999), Florida State (ESPN2, 1999) and Nebraska (Fox Sports, 1998).
    ------------------------------------
    the above is bits cut from press reports.. pretty sure that if they beat nevada (tech has beat nevada 45-42 in 2001, 50-47 in 2002 and 42-34 in 2003) there record would then be 1-7 in said games.. showed up okay in the 1st 2 games vs the above.. the rest have been disappointing to say the least..

ps. so in closing.. i win my bet, tech now will also have played one game before cajuns game up there on the 11th, and i have given a hint in this thread of the contest answer (smiles)

rough draft follows..
    1st wednesday (wbd) "lunch bunch" at legends will be wednesday the 9th.. cajun fb coaches will be taking their summer vacation after this weekends clinic but the two coaches that will be holding down the fort have been invited.. come to see and be seen.. (grins)

Default Re: i like la tech

Originally posted by snote
    here to speak with anyone that has a problem with la tech..

lots of tech bashing going on.. mostly from "those" who are typing something they heard, that someone, told them, tech or someone representing them said..

we all remember that kids b-day game when we told the one to our right a sentence that was to be passed on and on.. and it never, never came out correct..

tech and it representatives can speak for them selves.. let us not, not fall into reacting to what we read.. from someone typing what they "heard" .. at various degrees down the food chain..

i am radio.. am i also known to say .. i am the "BirdofParadise" ? (grins)
    ----------------------------

Some Cajun fans are frustrated with Tech because they won't join the Sun Belt. What this means is that they want to be affiliated with someone who evidently doesn't want to for whatever reason.

11. Default

LA Tech is 4th on my list of NCAA favorites.

whoaa.. look what i found.. some other threads on the sidelines.. (grins)

bustle tonight 6:40 on wwl out of new orleans.. (bumped twice.. their last shot.. grins) can someone post the number to call.. need help with a question.. will we see you tomorrow in the water-tower district?

legends 1st ever wednesday (of many wednesday's) tomorrow 215 bertrand.. best come.. it will be the only 1st one.. noon.. bet you see someone you will be glad you went..

ps. remember.. more women in the world than men..

pss. wish i could play more right now, but i got kids, hence taxi service.. i am spam..

Since you never gave me my clue as to the location of Preston Ave. I have a couple trivia questions for you.

Exactly how many blows to the head does it take for someone to understand what you are typing??

Who is the only person ever to mail a note on the back of an airline barf bag?? Without the whole address?? And have it delivered??

Originally posted by waterboy
    Since you never gave me my clue as to the location of Preston Ave. I have a couple trivia questions for you.
    more correctly typed as " you never gave me my clue (that i caught) as to the location of Preston Ave." (giggling)

Exactly how many blows to the head does it take for someone to understand what you are typing??
    come over next wednesday for lunch bunch.. and i'll help you figure it out (smiles)

Who is the only person ever to mail a note on the back of an airline barf bag?? Without the whole address?? And have it delivered??
    maybe ask CajunKahouna.. the rage page/Legends poster of the week (grins)

ps. girl talk

night games.. day games? just govern thyself accordingly

Cajuns are Legends

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Your a good sport Bil....

Hope all is well...

Z.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information