Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: i like la tech

Speaking of mullets, last time I saw Billy he had a sort of a mullet thing working. Where's the baseball game?? Rain??

Originally posted by waterboy
    Speaking of mullets, last time I saw Billy he had a sort of a mullet thing working. Where's the baseball game?? Rain??
    which day?
    cajun team not making up anything on the 12th other team went to arkansas

ps. look forward to the time i can lay my mullet on mr rash now you too? (smiling)

Default Re: Re: Re: i like la tech

Originally posted by snote
    hey sir thanks for "ragin" in here remember i alway post in peace

therefore;

your reply, your defense, no doubt, at first made me think this " BOP? " guy is a sheppard (sp?) of yours? anyone else get that impression? (smiling)

I am no sheep

I have no "sheppards"

Don't listen to the guy

Don't listen to you either, sir

Anyone else get the impression that Billy is mighty touchy these days?

Default i still like la tech

Originally posted by HOTBOUDIN
    Anyone else get the impression that Billy is mighty touchy these days?
    i can tell you don't listen (smiling)

ps. of course again i thank you for "playing"

although by your answer i wonder why do you have "people are sheep" at the bottom of your posts you don't have to answer

pss. tip if one sees " (smiling) " or words of the same meaning they can assume not "touchy"

one will read "ggrrhh" when i am so. (tee-hee)

"so-so attempt at humor although please do keep trying btw your avatar thing looks more like a lobster or a shrimp than a crawfish (grins back at you"

Poor attempt at an insult. BTW, Your avatar reminds me of a town in North Louisiana(Smiling)

ps. look forward to the time i can lay my mullet on mr rash now you too? (smiling)
    Um.No pida. No diga.

*nervous smiling*

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Bil, you are OK in my book.

Z.

No mullet here, high and tight. I am a bit confused about laying the mullet on Mr. Rash?? Would that be the fish or the haircut?? Do you still wear your sunglasses at night?? It's a look only you could pull off. Cause when your cool, the sun is always shining!!!!

Originally posted by waterboy
    No mullet here, high and tight. I am a bit confused about laying the mullet on Mr. Rash?? Would that be the fish or the haircut?? Do you still wear your sunglasses at night?? It's a look only you could pull off. Cause when your cool, the sun is always shining!!!!
    seems as though our "rage" on has been sent to the sidelines i'v'e been there before, and hope to be there again some day not a bad place to be at times

any questions please forward to the rash of "rage" who gets the chance to answer for me

therefore, as baseball eating in the water-tower this early pm i bid you thanks lets continue "to play"

ps. questions about the term "girls site?"

lisa guerro or michelle tayfoya ?

(gig-gling)

Originally posted by Zeebart21
    Bil, you are OK in my book. Z.
    my thanks

guessing you can name all the teachers you had that at times: called the row or lined up people from Z to A ?

heck i'm an r and i always liked those special occasions

11. Default

seems as though our "rage" on has been sent to the sidelines i'v'e been there before, and hope to be there again some day not a bad place to be at times
    The only place I have ever been . . .

ps anyone else "mull it" over and have Tech ranked higher than my 4th.

Originally posted by Turbine
    The only place I have ever been . . .
    heck you then ought to be in radio (smiling)

tried to get you over to the tower time wasn't right

it was a question to anyone that could tell me what the sunbelt conference "payout" to the teams for the in 2002 and 2003 and what is the projection for 2004?

trying to piece together what la tech's thinking might be and why most think they "know" what tech's best interest is

travel costs are what many point out sunbelt games aren't all bus rides either to off-set expenses got to get creative i will bet tech will schedule a game (a tv game) before the cajun one on sept 11th

ps. i am as cajun as they come so my thinking is not all "rustin" based (smiling)

trivia question in closing who used to live at 507 Preston Ave ?

Originally posted by Crawfish
    Your avatar reminds me of a town in North Louisiana (Smiling)
    you know what you may be right got an idea for one though please let me know what you think? (a pretty big 'tee-hee' )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

First off where is Preston Ave? Second if that is you holding the sign where is the mull?????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information