Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tech needs to get back where they belong

1. Default

La Tech is trying to be something that they are not! Kinda like another school I know of. In the end result, which is ALWAYS $$$$$$, Tech will have to swallow their pride and come back down to the Sunbelt conf. It makes no sense what so ever to have a team travel FROM Ruston TO New Orleans JUST to catch a plane to Hawaii to play baseball. IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!! In fact, it is down right stupid if you ask me. Besides, if or when Tech does come to the Sunbelt, the rivalry would surely intesify and the crowds would grow to greater and greater sizes. JMO!!

Reality why don't you let the people at LTU decide what is in their best interest. They do not need me or LSU stealth fans telling them what they need to or should do. I think it is about self determination something everyone in this country should hold near and dear to their hearts.

3. Default

Listen bro, I don't know who you are, and could care less! I don't believe that the folks up in Ruston pay much attention to any of us here on this board. Therefore, I am simply stating my opinion only. YOU GOT IT?!?! So, don't worry too much about being the board monitor, and don't take this so personal. I still say it is VERY stupid to go the route I mentioned above just to catch a plane to Hawaii. Explain to me what is an LSU stealth fan. This I gotta hear.

Hey Bro, sounds like the shoe fits to me. You have a right to an opinion and I have a right to comment about the good ones as well as the bad ones.

5. Default

So what you are saying is if the comment doesn't come from you regarding La Tech, then it is a bad comment? Besides, I don't think myself or anyone else here pulled your string!

Here is my comment on some of your posts' that I have readthey stink and make no point! How's that? Now,.on the "shoe fits" part, do you where yours in your mouth or in the bottom side?

P. S. In case you did not realize, there are several high school teams throughout the state of LA that have "Tigers" as their respective mascott!! Just thought I'd beat you to the punch! You know what I am talking about!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Reality, you are bigfish on the Delphi board, arent you?

Z

7. Default

Not even close dude! I am not even registered on the delphi board. I prefer this board. The delphi board is a crock! I've had several friends tell me that if the "board moderators" don't like what you post, it will get deleted and not posted. Sounds pretty chicken $_ _ t to me. That board is kind of like a dictatorship. "You must post only what we want to hear and it must only be "pro-ull". Yeah right!! I am starting to see now that this board is getting overrun by all of these "board monitors" from the delphi board. It's hard for a good thing to last these days.

Originally posted by realitycajun
    Now,.on the "shoe fits" part, do you where yours in your mouth or in the bottom side?

Most of the time I "ware" them on my feet "where" they belong.

P. S. In case you did not realize, there are several high school teams throughout the state of LA that have "Tigers" as their respective mascott!! Just thought I'd beat you to the punch! You know what I am talking about!
    What has mascots got to do with anything regarding LTU.

Quoting realitycajun:

blah, blah, blah, blah, ULL, blah, blah, blah, Lafayette, blah, blah, blah, USL, blah blah, blah, I like LSU, blah, blah, blah, Tigers, blah, blah, blah, mascot, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Come back when you learn how to form complete sentences, or make arguments that make just a lttle sense.

10. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998)

bigearl, if you know not what you speak of, then mind your own business. It seems as though you and your little friend, cajun express have become the "board monitors" on this site. The hell with both of you, and both of you can bite me while you're at it! If you don't like what people post on here, go away. If I commented on some of the BS posts' you have on here, it would take all day long.

What makes you so sure about LSU? I face reality, unlike some of us on this board that love to live a pipe dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not set myself up for disappointment, and in the end, it is people like yourselves that will "cry in their beer" if something does not turn out the way you hoped it would!! I will be the one saying I told you so!!!

BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Very eligant post, reality.if thou dos, thy relincuish, ye know not what thee do, ye how.blah, blah, blah, blah, ULL, blah, blah, blah, Lafayette, blah, blah, blah, USL, blah blah, blah, I like LSU, blah, blah, blah, Tigers, blah, blah, blah, mascot, blah, blah, blah, board moniters, blah, blah, blah, stop picking on me, blah, blah, blah, blah, i really don't like LSu, I'm serious, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc.

BWA!

P.S. As long as I have beer, you can bet your sweet *ss you won't see me cry!

12. USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998)

NOW we can agree on something (the beer). Seriously big e, I am an LSU fan. No denying that. However, that does not make me "anti-UL". I do have strong ties to the university, believe it or not.

I'm just trying to rustle your feathers!!!! Nothing personal! And I am very proud to see you actually use UL instead of your usual "ULL." Now, if you'd just be a little more optimistic, I might consider you "ONE OF US!" What an honor that would!!!!! Take it easy, man!

14. Default

Alright bigearl, you asked for it ulululululululululululululululululul. Now, are you happy? I know, I know, this is all in fun. There is a whole bunch more stuff that is more important than you and I ranting on these boards. We have soldiers overseas getting killed daily for a bunch of foolishness!! Let us remember them for a moment!

Later bro!

I'll drink to that reality! There are certainly more important things going on in the world right now. I support our troops!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information