Thread: Georgia Bulldogs Football: 10 Things To Know About The Louisiana Cajuns

1. Default Georgia Bulldogs Football: 10 Things To Know About The Louisiana Cajuns

The Georgia Bulldogs will face off against the Ragin' Cajuns in less than 72-hours?do you know all you need to know about their Sun Belt opponent? By now, you might know everything you wish to know but, just for good .

Default Re: Georgia Bulldogs Football: 10 Things To Know About The Louisiana Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _

The Louisiana Cajuns. Gotta love it and from an SEC school.

4. "Don't Call Us Lafayette —We Are Not Lafayette College in Easton, Pa!"

According to the Louisiana Football Prospectus, the Cajuns don't take too kindly to being referred to as "Lafayette". They wish to be identified athletically as Louisiana, Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, Ragin' Cajuns, or just the Cajuns.

Default Re: Georgia Bulldogs Football: 10 Things To Know About The Louisiana Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ The Louisiana Cajuns. Gotta love it and from an SEC school.

4. "Don't Call Us Lafayette —We Are Not Lafayette College in Easton, Pa!"

According to the Louisiana Football Prospectus, the Cajuns don't take too kindly to being referred to as "Lafayette". They wish to be identified athletically as Louisiana, Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, Ragin' Cajuns, or just the Cajuns. _
    Im pretty sure its safe to say they are referring to this sarcastically and the writer is providing Fuel to heckle the incoming opposing team.

Am I really the only one to pick up on this???

The Georgia Bulldogs will face off against the Ragin' Cajuns in less than 72-hours.
    How many hours are in a day again? Today is Monday, right? I didn't sleep half the week, did I?

Nah I think this is simply a good factual article
    igeaux.mobi

i guess maybe its just my inner competitiveness and wanting a reason to destroy them then.

I thought it was a pretty good, basic article with some nice facts in it. With the exception to the time from now to kickoff, I thought it was pretty accurate.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Georgia Bulldogs Football: 10 Things To Know About The Louisiana Cajuns

So the guy can't tell time. WHO CARES??

Thread Information