Thread: Shook hands with interviewee this morning!!

UL Basketball Shook hands with interviewee this morning!!

Just real quick, Coach Bustle and I were walking to the weight room this a.m. to speak with Brad Ort(spelling) and ran into todays interviewee with Nelson!! If you know me I will tell you I am bad with names, so I can not remember who I shook hands with. One of my friends said it was the coach from Mississippi St.

DaddyCajun!!!

Some bad news is the SAINTS are NOT coming this summer, if the TEXANS play someone it will be the MIAMI Dolphins!!!

Good news is New Orleans Hornets and possibly the Sacromento Kings may happen this Nov/Oct. Gerald will possibly find out Thursday!!!

Shook hands. So what do you think of him?

Shook hands, is all I did other than exchange names. For what it is worth I could see how Bustle is a great recruiter!

DaddyCajun!!!

Need Help with the Swamp Gate project, please click and see how you can help if you have not already! This money will help raise monies annually for Athletic Recruiting!!!!

Hey DaddyCajun, I saw in the Vermilion today that SGA has donated around $1500 to buy a gate on the student side of the field.

Thread Information