Thread: DelphiBoard- New Cajun Signee and Maybe a Departure!!

UL Basketball DelphiBoard- New Cajun Signee and Maybe a Departure!!

By Ron Briscoe, Southeast Basketball Report
    The UL Basketball team signed has their final basketball prospect of the season... Today they signed 6'8 230 PF Barry Jordan of Kilgroe JC, TX... Barry is from Jacksonville Florida. He signed out of high school with Arkansas... He played on the same AAU basketball team with Orian Green... He made an official visit to UL two to three weeks ago... He had an outstanding visit to UL.
    Barry played in a Junior College All-Star in OKC, OK a week before he came on his official visit to UL... hE AVERAGED 12.3 ppg and 12. rpg.
    He led his team rebounding and he was 2nd in the conf.

He had UTEP, New Mexico State, Texas A&M, and more on him.

The Cajuns will also be losing a player to a NAIA school in Florida after the school ends this spring... Chris Cameron is outer here.

:confused:

Is it just me, or does anyone find it funny that Briscoe is poping up on the UL boards quite often now? Why all of a sudden he has all the "inside scoop" on UL athletics?

Because it is basketball signing period, and things are going on at UL in basketball. He has no more or less information than others, he just wants everyone to know he knows it first.

4. Default

Originally posted by cajun_express
    Because it is basketball signing period, and things are going on at UL in basketball. He has no more or less information than others, he just wants everyone to know he knows it first.
    As succinct a point as I have ever read.

"As succinct a point as I have ever read."

Turb, succinct is a good thing too.

Thread Information