Thread: Cajun Fan Day Photos

Default Cajun Fan Day Photos

Default Re: Cajun Fan Day Photos

Thanks to all those that helped out with Fan Day and to all of those that came out to support our student-athletes.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Cajun Fan Day Photos

The football team wants to thank all the fans from coming out to show there support.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Thanks to all those that helped out with Fan Day and to all of those that came out to support our student-athletes. _
    Hammer, once again you and your crew did a bang up job. Congrats!

Z.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I noticed a few pics of young fans wearing Louisiana-Lafayette shirts? How did we allow them to get past the entrance?

This definitely needs to be addressed next year.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ I noticed a few pics of young fans wearing Louisiana-Lafayette shirts? How did we allow them to get past the entrance?

Z _

Interesting that the teams have LOUISIANA on their jerseys, but the fans can't buy a LOUISIANA shirt or cap.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Interesting that the teams have LOUISIANA on their jerseys, but the fans can't buy a LOUISIANA shirt or cap.
    They can, you just have to shop at the right place and be willing to spend the ducks.

Z

_ I noticed a few pics of young fans wearing Louisiana-Lafayette shirts? How did we allow them to get past the entrance?

Z _
    Old shirt was a replacement for another programs gear. NO CAJUNS, NO RIDE!

_ They can, you just have to shop at the right place and be willing to spend the ducks.

Z _
    I'm willing to spend. Please tell me where to get them. Every place I tried has the Lafayette in tonal color which I refuse to wear. I'm tired of having to create and have made caps, decals, etc. UL is losing a lot of revenue by not offering what people want.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ I'm willing to spend. Please tell me where to get them. Every place I tried has the Lafayette in tonal color which I refuse to wear. I'm tired of having to create and have made caps, decals, etc. UL is losing a lot of revenue by not offering what people want. _
    You can get anything you want at Bells Sporting Goods. If you buy it from them they will embroider anything you like on the item.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Old shirt was a replacement for another programs gear. NO CAJUNS, NO RIDE! _

seriously, BJ??? LOL!! wow.

Thread Information