Thread: TE power rankings on rivals.com

Default TE power rankings on rivals.com

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co.CID=1116030#te

they have Ladarius Green at #12

Default Re: TE power rankings on rivals.com

Everyone in front of him is a senior except for 3. Just thought that was interesting cause that could put him in the top 4 next year if he continues to play well. With a great season he could be #1

If he stays healthy and Masson can get him the ball, he will be dominant. What a find by this coaching staff!! This guy has NFL TE written all over him, size, speed, hands. I hope to hear his name called alot this season. Green.TOUCHDOWN!!!!

If Green has the type of season we are all expecting him to have, I'd be suprised if he's around for his Sr year. The NFL will love his combination of size and speed

i spoke with an agent friend of mine who works for a sports management firm out in texas. i know for sure he's coming to the OK St. game to watch how he does.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ If he stays healthy and Masson can get him the ball, he will be dominant. What a find by this coaching staff!! This guy has NFL TE written all over him, size, speed, hands. I hope to hear his name called alot this season. Green.TOUCHDOWN!!!! _
    Do you see him being a TE or WR in the NFL? I see him being a marcus colston type player at WR in the NFL. In fact, marcus colston was a TE at Hofstra and Green is similar in size to colston. Colston: 6'4 225 Green: 6'6 230. They both seem to be good route runners who have decent speed with their long strides and good hands. I think he will be a very effective WR in the NFL. I know he's a good blocker but is he really good enough to block those NFL linemen and LBs?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Do you see him being a TE or WR in the NFL? I see him being a marcus colston type player at WR in the NFL. In fact, marcus colston was a TE at Hofstra and Green is similar in size to colston. Colston: 6'4 225 Green: 6'6 230. They both seem to be good route runners who have decent speed with their long strides and good hands. I think he will be a very effective WR in the NFL. I know he's a good blocker but is he really good enough to block those NFL linemen and LBs? _
    i see him more as a WR than a TE. he'd have to gain a little more weight to be the standard size TE in the NFL.

8. Default Re: TE power rankings on rivals.com

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Do you see him being a TE or WR in the NFL? I see him being a marcus colston type player at WR in the NFL. In fact, marcus colston was a TE at Hofstra and Green is similar in size to colston. Colston: 6'4 225 Green: 6'6 230. They both seem to be good route runners who have decent speed with their long strides and good hands. I think he will be a very effective WR in the NFL. I know he's a good blocker but is he really good enough to block those NFL linemen and LBs? _
    I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. He has always reminded me of Colston.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan89 View Post
    _ http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co.CID=1116030#te

they have Ladarius Green at #12 _

Watching the scrimmage Saturday It looked like Maxwell could be a ranker in the next few years. If he continues to progress with Green talents this could be an intresting year, with all the other receivers we have.

CC

Thread Information