Thread: Confidence factor for Lady Cajuns? Whats the Point?

UL Softball Confidence factor for Lady Cajuns? Whats the Point?

I was thinking we should have started a confidence factor game for the Lady Cajuns softball squad, then I realized Whats the point, their season starts when regionals start.

Bobbitt will have to grow up a little this week. I wonder if Tankersly will fill in as the back up pitcher? If so she would need to become the desginated player in order to bat? Who would take her place in right field?

Some kind of game would have been nice. Turbine you are slipping. I can tell you this if confidence factor for Lady Cajuns was a game I would be 40-4

Originally posted by Chuck
    Some kind of game would have been nice. Turbine you are slipping. I can tell you this if confidence factor for Lady Cajuns was a game I would be 40-4
    Aren't they 41-4?

4. Default Re: Confidence factor for Lady Cajuns? Whats the Point?

Originally posted by cajun_express
    I was thinking we should have started a confidence factor game for the Lady Cajuns softball squad, then I realized Whats the point, their season starts when regionals start.
    You are right confidence factor is a game best played when the team has a winning percentage somewhere between .500 and .750

I was going to start "Strike & Stroll" it would have had us predicting the total (combined) strikes thrown and runs scored by the Lady Cajuns each week.

Would you play this next year?

Thread Information