Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'The Great Food Truck Race' launches with Louisiana flavor on wheels

1. Default A.V. Club

To a real degree, whether or not you like a reality show depends on whether you like the subject matter at the center of the show. Obviously, sometimes, this can work against a show. People who are hardcore music fans .

Default Re: 'The Great Food Truck Race' launches with Louisiana flavor on wheels

I liked the show. It was a fun idea. The grill em all truck needs to show up at UL tailgating, I want that grilled cheese burger. My uncle didn't get a lot of face time which I think was chalked up to him being nervous, but he did most of the work if not all the work in the kitchen.

Default Re: 'The Great Food Truck Race' launches with Louisiana flavor on wheels

Very entertaining show. Look forward to the next episode.

I missed the premier last night and will miss next week due to being at work in West Africa. No Food Network on Television here. I'm sure if your Unlce Joey didn't get much face time, I assume Stephen probably hammed it up for the cameras! : ))

5. Default Great Food Truck Race: Episode 2 Recap - Associated Content

Speaking of the special challenge, it was sort of.thrown in there. I mean, I love you dearly, FoodNetwork, but Top Chef you are not. So when Tyler Florence--TyFlo, if you will—when TyFlo inefficiently .

It was ugly for the Ragin' Cajun crew Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by abitacajn View Post
    _ I missed the premier last night and will miss next week due to being at work in West Africa. No Food Network on Television here. I'm sure if your Unlce Joey didn't get much face time, I assume Stephen probably hammed it up for the cameras! : )) _
    Yeah Stephen was supposed to be the focal point. And Jazmin is a TV dream, cute blonde. My Uncle did the majority of the cooking so he never really got any face time. May have seen him about ten times, heard his voice a handful. The reality of why they lost was they wasted 5 hours moving from where they were to the Plaza area of Santa Fe. I think the chef that selected the best dish was way off. He had bad things to say about the French chefs concoction but nothing bad to say about the Tortilla soup my uncle made. Which is by far the best thing I have ever had that he makes. And he makes some great great stuff. I'm done with the show, after seeing what the Vietnamese sandwich truck got away it's pointless to watch anymore.

Oh well, sounds like it might be good I missed the show! Surprised Stephen, Joey and Jazmin got booted so quickly. Like you said, it's pointless to watch anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information