Thread: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Notes and thoughts from Day 1 football practice

Default Ragin' Cajun Blog: Notes and thoughts from Day 1 football practice

My blog on the first day of football practice:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Notes and thoughts from first football practice

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ My blog on the first day of football practice:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest _
    Thanks JP. I didn't know about Butler's condidtion, that is scary. They will have to be very careful with Lewis-Buchanan and Butler.

great stuff, J.P and CajunT. I'm out of town.and it was great to log in and get the latest scoop. I'm pumped up!!
    igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Thanks JP. I didn't know about Butler's condidtion, that is scary. They will have to be very careful with Lewis-Buchanan and Butler. _
    That sucks!

I did not see these names on the initial roster:
    Xavier Youman
    Jelani Smith
    Tim Jackson
    Tory Day

Any idea why not?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun1300 View Post
    I did not see these names on the initial roster:
    Xavier Youman
    Jelani Smith
    Tim Jackson
    Tory Day

Any idea why not?
    Attached is a link to the roster posted on ragincajuns.com. It shows Jelani Smith, but not the other three.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/SportSele.85&SPSID=67392

Quote Originally Posted by cajun1300 View Post
    _ I did not see these names on the initial roster:
    Xavier Youman
    Jelani Smith
    Tim Jackson
    Tory Day

Any idea why not? _
    Youman and Day left after the spring. Jelani had scheduled classes, I don't know the story on him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Youman and Day left after the spring. Jelani had scheduled classes, I don't know the story on him. _

This concerns me because Tim Jackson was moved to safety in the spring and I'm assuming was the backup to Rolle that Stokes has now been moved to. Jackson was a player with upside and I hope he's still with the program.

Good news: Lewis-Buchanan and Butler practiced today after getting cleared medically.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Good news: Lewis-Buchanan and Butler practiced today after getting cleared medically.

igeaux.mobi _
    Awesome.thanks

As for Jelani Smith, I've been told he's still here, just not participating in preseason camp.

Thread Information