Thread: Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

1. UL Football Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

ATHENS, Ohio-The Ohio-Louisiana football game on Saturday, Oct. 30 has been set for 2 p.m. ET, the department announced on Tuesday.

The rest of the story

2. Default Re: Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

Another school that gets our name right slowly but surely folks

3. Default Re: Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

Geez, we are gonna have a BUNCH of morning/afternoon games this year.

Default Re: Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee View Post
    _ Geez, we are gonna have a BUNCH of morning/afternoon games this year. _
    usually afternoon games mean a game on TV which means more exposure. i know a lot of pple dont like the afternoon games (me being one of them) but usually these afternoon games have a silver lining

UL Football Re: Ohio-Louisiana Game Time Set

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    usually afternoon games mean a game on TV which means more exposure. i know a lot of pple dont like the afternoon games (me being one of them) but usually these afternoon games have a silver lining
    I see no TV listed.
    http://www.ohiobobcats.com/sports/m-.tbl-sched.html

not for this one game but a lot of the time that is what it means. especially when we have home games played in the afternoon. Is it just me or are we getting more and more games on TV each year especially since the SBC started a network. I remember a time where only 1 or 2 of our games were televised.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ not for this one game but a lot of the time that is what it means. especially when we have home games played in the afternoon. Is it just me or are we getting more and more games on TV each year especially since the SBC started a network. I remember a time where only 1 or 2 of our games were televised. _
    Absolutely. I think most of our games this year or on some form of television if I'm not mistaken but I haven't even looked at the T.V. schedule to know.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Absolutely. I think most of our games this year or on some form of television if I'm not mistaken but I haven't even looked at the T.V. schedule to know. _
    I believe we have 5 scheduled right now. we may have 6 (ole miss on the SEC network). looking at the schedule, i think our first 5 games will all be on some form of TV.

Thread Information