Thread: Jake Delhomme SportsNote (March 2004)

1. Default Jake Delhomme SportsNote (March 2004)

I didn't get to listen yet, just wanted to say thanks because now i have something to look forward to when i get home.

Thankyou very much. My daughter had to connect windows media so I can listen. I feel Jake Delhomme has not changed but I fear we have and that is too bad. It reminds me of how we chased Ron Guidry into being less social. I don't do my own any more but I coouldn't can't stand it when someone tried to talk to me while I was cutting the grass
    don't they know you can't hear a thing.

UL Football

Originally posted by OldBullDog
    Thankyou very much. My daughter had to connect windows media so I can listen. I feel Jake Delhomme has not changed but I fear we have and that is too bad. It reminds me of how we chased Ron Guidry into being less social. I don't do my own any more but I coouldn't can't stand it when someone tried to talk to me while I was cutting the grass
    don't they know you can't hear a thing.
    You hear things about Jake as a fan of Louisiana football. You know how he would roam the athletic complex and always treating everyone so good. Then he goes to the Saints, and gets a fantastic reputation with fans who hardly ever got to see him play or hear him interviewed. As an out of town Cajun fan I never got to see his local college interviews so these are nuggets of gold.

He is so gunine and open and it is still hard to believe some of what he says about the ways he was treated. Not a hint of bitterness. A lot of that credit has to go to his parents.

jake a 7 the kid a 9. commercial value 19.

Thread Information