Thread: LeBron James decides to go with Miami

1. UL Basketball LeBron James decides to go with Miami

GREENWICH, Conn. — The lure of South Beach was too much for LeBron James to resist. The biggest name in National Basketball Association free agency announced his intention to sign with the Miami Heat in a televised .

Homes SO Clean

2. UL Basketball Miami reigns in King James sweepstakes

GREENWICH, Conn. — The lure of South Beach was too much for LeBron James to resist. The biggest name in National Basketball Association free agency announced his intention to sign with the Miami Heat in a televised .

Homes SO Clean

3. UL Basketball LeBron's decision, self-importance, make him easy target for criticism

It's simply too easy to criticize LeBron James. Stay or go? Go or stay? The suspense went on so long that it became easy to throw your hands up and say, who cares? Of course, since the answer to that question was just .

Homes SO Clean

Default LeBron James!

Anyone else finding the amount of attention given to him and his move comical and strange? I'm not a big basketball fan but I have heard of him and I guess he is a good player but you would think the man was a basketball Superman. We need a good summer sport! I know many love baseball but dang I can't get into it. Anyone else seeing a train wreck about to go on in Miami? LeBron might be good but nobody is that good.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: LeBron James!

These athletes are acting like teenage girls. I mean seriously, making a pact to play together one day? Do they have no idea how the business and salary cap works? Miami now will only have 4 players under contract. It will be interesting who they fill the rest f the roster with. Especially with all the financials not complete in the 3 big contracts.

igeaux.mobi

6. Default Re: LeBron James!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ These athletes are acting like teenage girls. I mean seriously, making a pact to play together one day? Do they have no idea how the business and salary cap works? Miami now will only have 4 players under contract. It will be interesting who they fill the rest f the roster with. Especially with all the financials not complete in the 3 big contracts.

igeaux.mobi _
    I have a different take on this than you. I think this is great that there are 3 superstar players who all agreed to take less money then they could of received for the opportunity to play together. In this age of salary cap, most players are only worried about thier own salary.

In the past, you needed 2 superstars to win an NBA championship. Now, you need 3 superstars. Look at Boston and the Lakers.

The Heat will not have a problem signing players to complete their roster.

The signing of LeBron is indeed huge news because this is only the 3rd time in league history that the reigning MVP has signed with another team. The last time was in 1982 with Moses Malone.

7. UL Basketball America agog as biggest star in basketball 'betrays' his old team

To his former boss in Cleveland, he is "narcissistic" and a "coward". To the fans of south Florida's premier basketball franchise, the Miami Heat, he might as well be God and the Tooth Fairy wrapped into one, riding into .

Homes SO Clean

Thread Information