Thread: basketball teams

1. UL Basketball basketball teams

i would like to take this opportunity to say a few things about this basketball team:
    1. they (the cajuns) are the best team in the conferenceperiod.
    2. you've got to win 3 games in the tourny, bottom line.
    3. it doesn't matter who you play, your first priority is to be focus on what's in front of you.
    4. what are your goals? have you achieved them? are they still attainable? are you hungry?
    i could go on but,. you get the idea. i watch this team play and at times i say to myself, self if these guys decide to play the way they are capable of playing (as a team)there is not a team in this conference who can stay with them.
    so, having said that, i'll say this; if they go out there and try to be individuals and get out of the team concept, they are in trouble. what say you? "GEAUX CAJUNS."
    the lady cajuns, hey! according to those in the know, they shouldn't be there anyway, right! see how much they know, hey! just go out there and give it everything you've got and let the chips fall where they may, good luck lady cajuns.

2. Default

Geaux LAdy Cajuns

I also predict a 20 win season will get the Ragin' Cajuns in the NCAA tourney.

Thats a safe bet Turbine! lol

Oldman usually says a lot of smart things and this is no exception. I won't be suprised if the Cajuns never trail in the tourney, but if they do keep in mind t ain't over till the buzzez buzzes. So let's support are team as they go for a third straight 20 win season.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Alos Lady Cajuns have done a great job! They beat WKU once this year and can do it again!

GEAUX LADY CAJUNS!!!

20 wins will be sweet!!!

6. Default

basketball team earlier comments
    as i was sayingas long as they stay focus, play the way they are capable, hungry, no problem. congratulation to the men and women basketball teams, the men for a championship and the ladys for a fine season. 20 wins and go dancing, S W E E T!!!!! some time i look at myself in the mirror and say,"DAME I GOOD." what a laugh.

Default Re: basketball teams

Originally posted by oldman
    i would like to take this opportunity to say a few things about this basketball team:
    1. they (the cajuns) are the best team in the conferenceperiod.
    2. you've got to win 3 games in the tourny, bottom line.
    3. it doesn't matter who you play, your first priority is to be focus on what's in front of you.
    4. what are your goals? have you achieved them? are they still attainable? are you hungry?
    i could go on but,. you get the idea. i watch this team play and at times i say to myself, self if these guys decide to play the way they are capable of playing (as a team)there is not a team in this conference who can stay with them.
    so, having said that, i'll say this; if they go out there and try to be individuals and get out of the team concept, they are in trouble. what say you? "GEAUX CAJUNS."
    the lady cajuns, hey! according to those in the know, they shouldn't be there anyway, right! see how much they know, hey! just go out there and give it everything you've got and let the chips fall where they may, good luck lady cajuns.
    You called it!! DAME YOU ARE GOOD

Thread Information