Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Football predictions

This is Upsetting 04 Football predictions. Time to WAKE UP!!!!!

Im tired of this all this boring talk on here about this and that , its time to start talking football. The new sched came out and I think UL has a good chance of going either 8-3 or 7-4 for sure. Im excited about this season. I dont know if everyone realizes this but this could be the year. Football is around the corner , everyone needs to wake up. Go Cajuns !!!!!

stop crying. People will talk to you if you just ask!

There is nothing to ask jason , I know what I need to know. Its just this little website is getting boring. Im just wondering where the excitment is for the 04 season thats all.Thanks anyways Jason . Go cajuns

yes, everyone is excited but if we start jumping up and down waiting for football it will make this summer go by just a little bit slower. Besides its baseball season.

Coach Bustle said at signing day party that weekend scrimmages will be held before the Saturday Baseball games.

You got a good point cajunologist, Im just all stoked once I seen the sched. I think we are in good shape. Its just weve been down and out for so long and now its time to rise up and let everyone know who we are . Im excited. Go cajuns

Everyone is primed for the football season,txboy, but there is some business at hand that has to be tended to. The men's BB have to take care of business and claim the SBC crown, the ladies need to make the tourney and wreak a little havoc there, and the baseball team needs to return to the CWS. All of these need our support. Football is going to surprise a lot of folks this year. The only game I see, on paper, that is not winnable is KSU. The rest, barring major injuries, can be won.
    I really have a good feeling about our athletic posture. I really feel we are entering an era that will see our athletic teams as being dominant.
    So take a deep breath and pace yourself for the athletic ride of your life!!

Don't forget softball and the other spring sports! They, too, can accomplish a lot for the university in terms of quality and pride. Geaux Ragin' Cajuns!!!! The future is indeed looking bright!

Very true, Fan. I did not compose my message very well to convey that all sports seem to be improving. I certainly do not mean to slight the other sports. They are coming into their own. Golf might need a good push to have better results. On the whole I feel real good about the future of our athletic program.

Tx boy, I think you are the one who needs to wake up here. We've got a basketball team shredding through the Sun Belt right now, and could easily be a cinderella story in march. Also, we have our 9th ranked softball team and our baseball team looks to be in line for a promising year. All these teams are more than deserving of out attention and support right now. So until summer comes along, my attention is on 3 teams who should all go far in the NCAA playoffs.

You know, there are other sports besides football in this world.

UL Football

You are right there are other sports besides football and they all have my respect but im a UL football fan I dont watch the basketball team or the baseball team or the softball team but dont get me wrong I wish them much sucess. I watch football and Im sure there are baseball or basketball fans that dont watch the football team as well.Thats ok, Im fine with that.I am a UL Ragin Cajun football fan ! I eat sleep and breath it. Simple as that. I think this UL football program is an important part on this university. We all know weve been down and out for a long while now but do you realize UL has a great "GREAT" chance of going 8-3 and also a Sun Belt Championship!!!! Do you understand what that could do for our University that has been down and out in football the past several seasons? Im just saying football is year around we need the excitment these boys are working hard in off season and in the direction they are headed UL football is going to make this campus go around.WE WILL BE KNOWN FOR FOOTBALL and also known for everyother sport. Now Im sure yall know Im from texas from my name on here and I can honestly say football comes 1st at any school in texas. Thats just how it goes and that what i beleive. This season could not only help the UL program in every department but It will put us all back on the map. GO Cajuns . Always thinking towards the future..

C'mon TX, you are making us out to be uninformed fans. Certainly we would LOVE to have a championship in football, and we certainly KNOW the notoriety it would bring to our university. However, if we are strong in all sports that notoriety is spread farther than one sport having it all. I can understand your enthusiasm for football, but to make us out to be uniformed, could careless about football fans is a bit of a stretch. Diversity is a wonderful thing. TRY IT!!!!

Of course its good to have a University good in all sports everyone knows that but with a winning football team brings lots to a university and I think that day is coming soon,Im not trying to uniform anyone , Im just saying Football is about to turn around and I cant wait to see what that does for the University and every other sport.

You should really check out our basketball team on TV Tex man. You will see why everyone isn't paying much attention to football right now. There is plenty of time to talk about football. Don't worry, after our spring sports are over we will start talking about our football team again.

UL Football Coach Bustle in NO

provided by Vic Landry

All are invited!
    Coach Ricky Bustle is scheduled to make a presentation regarding the state of the UL Athletic Department and the Football program in New Orleans on Wednesday, May 26, 2004.
    The gathering of supporters and alumni will be held at the Fairmont Hotel, downtown New Orleans, at 5:30 p.m., in the Gold Room.

Coach Bustle and Gerald Hebert promise an exciting presentation on the current and future status of UL Athletics. Gerald tells me that he has some very interesting information to present regarding all the athletic programs.

Coach Bustle will be traveling directly to New Orleans from the Sunbelt Conference meetings in Destin. So I think we can be the first to hear of our future Sunbelt Conference affiliation, and the status of our 2004 Ragin' Cajun Football Team.

I look forward to seeing you there! Geaux Cajuns!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information