Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Not me, I would not want the headcases that Gradnigo and Southall brought to the table. i would replace them with Marcus Stokes and Byron Starks any day.
    I had no problems with Southall at the end of his career. If you got him to go 100% for the majority of the game, you were getting a good player. I would take Long or Marcus Stokes over Gradnigo though. We would need an extra rebounder in that lineup, being made up mostly of guards and either of those two would do wonders. Hell, I'd take Darshawn McClellan over Gradnigo

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I had no problems with Southall at the end of his career. If you got him to go 100% for the majority of the game, you were getting a good player. I would take Long or Marcus Stokes over Gradnigo though. We would need an extra rebounder in that lineup, being made up mostly of guards and either of those two would do wonders. Hell, I'd take Darshawn McClellan over Gradnigo
    I have a long list of guys who I'd put over Gradnigo.

Default Re: 1,000 Point Club

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    #21 needs 22 to get to 1000.

Good chance of this happening Thursday.
    And if not, then Saturday. I hope this happens in front of some decent crowds.

Well, Long had only 7 points last night, so Saturday it is.

Also, Bryant Mbamalu has 909 points scored. He is only 91 points from 1000. He has an opportunity to get into the 1000 point club.

6. UL Basketball Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

With only six games guaranteed available he will need to score about 12 points a game. Seems like he might get into the club during the first game of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    With only six games guaranteed available he will need to score about 12 points a game. Seems like he might get into the club during the first game of the tournament.
    Bryant had 19 tonight so he now has 928 with 5 regular season games to go. It would be nice for him to get there as his senior year has not gone as well as he hoped due to the injury. Always great to see someone who is a good student also have success on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Bryant had 19 tonight so he now has 928 with 5 regular season games to go. It would be nice for him to get there as his senior year has not gone as well as he hoped due to the injury. Always great to see someone who is a good student also have success on the court.
    That's 14.4 ppg avg over the 5 regular season games. 12 ppg avg over 6 games. Really hoping he can pull it off. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Well, Long had only 7 points last night, so Saturday it is.
    It was great to see that tonite. And in front of a good crowd. Warmed my heart.

10. Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

Last Thursday #40 in passed #10.

Payton passed Payton.

Elfrid passed Townsend

11. UL Basketball Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

In two seasons Long will probably surpass Ivory in points. Ivory played two seasons, that is a pretty special player he will pass if that happens. He will also probably pass up Ivory in rebounds in two seasons, but will not match his point or rebound production as Ivory only played 55 games, and Long has already played in 58 games.

Some guy posted, I think in the CRZ, he would like Long if he were a better leader. All I can say is some people did not like Ivory either. I wish we had at least three more non leaders exactly like Long on this team. He is a very gifted player. And you do not get that good by slacking in practice.

My observation is that Shawn has played with a great effort and good attitude since the suspension. He may be one of those people who took a negative and turned it into a positive. Perhaps he is focusing on the team more than himself which is a good thing for all of us.

I know you are busy Turb, but when you get a chance it would be nice to have this updated. Bryant is such a great person on and off the court.

Geaux Cajuns!

14. Default Re: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns 1000 Point Club

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Done
    Thank you, as always you da man!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information