Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bustle on Sportsnote Friday

Default Bustle on Sportsnote Friday

Rickey is scheduled to be the special guest Friday the 6th starting @ 9:05 on the Sportsnote (radio) program.

heard on ESPN1420 and thanks to Karl, also heard via the internet

Please tune and give Rickey a call with your comments, praises, questions and concerns or if you wish please list your questions you hope i remember to ask (smiles)

thanks bil(ly)

ps. please tell all your friends to tune in

pss. jon, can you please put a link in here to make it easy to click on thanks

Anything interesting in the interview.

3. Default

Originally posted by UL_Cajuns
    Anything interesting in the interview.
    It's tommorrow, I think Bil is taking relay questions.

Ask him when the new uniforms/helmets will be released to the public if there are any coming and If they will have Louisiana on them.

Not sure if you can ask the second one.

If you were a kitchen utensil, what kind would you be

Originally posted by CDeb
    If you were a kitchen utensil, what kind would you be
    you got it buddy and will preface it by assuring rickey at the next gathering we all are at that i'll point out who wanted to know (chuckling)

Originally posted by snote
    you got it buddy and will preface it by assuring rickey at the next gathering we all are at that i'll point out who wanted to know (chuckling)
    Oh, these were questions for Rickey? Sorry, I thought we were asking stuff to YOU!

Originally posted by CDeb
    Oh, these were questions for Rickey? Sorry, I thought we were asking stuff to YOU!
    sorry it has taken me so long to reply but i am laughing so hard as i am trying to type "too late" (grins)

ps. as for me allow me some time to think about it before answering (tee-hee)

In setting up my friday show with Karl over @ KRVS he shared with me the tragic loss of a family member overseas, who had just been flown back into the states. he thought it would be no problem for friday's show to stream because he would just leave it on after the thursday game, hearing that the stream was not working at this time, i am thinking that it maybe possible that he is involved with taking care of his family, which is way more important than any radio show of mine

therefore, the show friday may not be heard outside the radio listening area. again, i am "thinking out loud on paper" i may be wrong and the "stream" may work

in any event, i for one wish Karl and his family my condolences during this time.

Sorry to hear the news about Karl's family. We appreciate his time & effort in helping to broadcast UL games to the world. Family comes first. Condolences to him and his family.

Not working for me could someone plese update me on what was said, or try to put the interview online.thatnks

Thank you Raginpagin.com I take back everthing I ever said about you

Working here. I cant believe mulletman just asked Coach Bustle "if you were a kitchen utencilwhich one would you be?"

¡La cabeza loca del mullet!

By the way, I tried to get into the show from Nueva Orleans but the 800 line just kept ringin' & ringin'!

Great show bil!

For those of you fortunate enough to listen to Coach, could you fill us in on what was said in the interview, or if possible post it on Ragin Pagin. I guess that I was just having computer problems and wasn't able to get on. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information