Thread: New drills may benefit Ragin' Cajuns in postseason

1. Default New drills may benefit Ragin' Cajuns in postseason

New drills may benefit Cajuns in postseason
    The rest of the story

2. Default Re: New drills may benefit Ragin' Cajuns in postseason

I think that Robe is pretty brilliant and would make a great AD---I know that we have an heir apparent and don't know who would be better ---but maybe they could work together in an administrative fashion!!!!!

Default Re: New drills may benefit Ragin' Cajuns in postseason

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I think that Robe is pretty brilliant and would make a great AD---I know that we have an heir apparent and don't know who would be better ---but maybe they could work together in an administrative fashion!!!!!
    Being a great baseball coach or any coach for that matter doesn't have anything to do with being a great AD. Doesn't mean he can't but there isn't a direct correlation. They are both leadership positions but with major differences in job requirements.

Pet peeve of mine. To many people think a great worker means they would do a great job leading the same work. Thus we have the saying. "Promoted to ones level of inadequacy".

Default Re: New drills may benefit Ragin' Cajuns in postseason

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    _ Being a great baseball coach or any coach for that matter doesn't have anything to do with being a great AD. Doesn't mean he can't but there isn't a direct correlation. They are both leadership positions but with major differences in job requirements.

Pet peeve of mine. To many people think a great worker means they would do a great job leading the same work. Thus we have the saying. "Promoted to ones level of inadequacy". _

That's called the Peter Principal.

Thread Information