Thread: So Proud of the Lady Cajuns Sweet 16 Appearance

1. Default So Proud of the Lady Cajuns Sweet 16 Appearance

Looks like it is all over after the Grand Slam-----BUT--we are soooo proud of ya'll!!!!!!!! As we go back to Lafayette ---How many teams are remaining in the United States??????? And after the picks tomorrow how many teams will be left in baseball------I am just so Proud of OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Now ______ let's rally around this and get ready for the Fall---Give to RCAF!!!!!!

Default Thank You

Brittany, Melissa, Courtney, Kelly, Vallie, Lana, and Jessica. thank you all so much for blessing us by coming to UL and giving your very best and being so awesome. You will never be replaced and the legacy you are leaving is one of greatness and selflessness. You have been wonderful role models for people everywhere and you will always have a special place in our hearts and always be welcome in Lafayette! Thank you so much and congrats on a wonderful season!

UL Softball Re: Thank You

Well said!! Great hearts and spirit. You made the year a pleasure and an inspiration.

Default Re: Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    _ Well said!! Great hearts and spirit. You made the year a pleasure and an inspiration. _
    The girls you mentioned are hurting right now. However, as the pain of tonight fades, they will cherish the memories of the days they spent as Ragin Cajuns. There were many more happy days than sad ones.

That being said, who could not be impressed with UCLA's bats. I have never seen such an offensive display at such a high level. To compete with a team like that, we would need one of the elite pitchers in the nation. Perhaps Ashley will return to her freshman form next year and provide that type of arm. A few more strong bats also would help.

Default Re: The Girls

It is a time to be proud of this softball team. And also a time to be excited for the future.

Great season girls! Tough draw going out to UCLA.

igeaux.mobi

Great season for a great group of young ladies. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ The girls you mentioned are hurting right now. However, as the pain of tonight fades, they will cherish the memories of the days they spent as Ragin Cajuns. There were many more happy days than sad ones.

That being said, who could not be impressed with UCLA's bats. I have never seen such an offensive display at such a high level. To compete with a team like that, we would need one of the elite pitchers in the nation. Perhaps Ashley will return to her freshman form next year and provide that type of arm. A few more strong bats also would help. _
    I'm as proud of this team, as I've been of any other UL softball team. For this team to be able to pull it together after losing Brignac, Smith and Broussard, to compete against UCLA in a Super Regional has been absolutely amazing!

Thank you guys for your performance on the field and in the classroom this year!

Thread Information