Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: PRIME: Michael Desormeaux

1. Default Desormeaux thinks back to last game

Flash back to the first meeting between UL and Ohio on the football field in 2007, and Matt Desormeaux was a redshirt freshman competing in his second collegiate game for the Ragin' Cajuns. Desormeaux had played on special teams in the first half that ...

The rest of the story

2. Default Q&A with Matt Desormeaux

The former Class 3A state powerlifting champion is now the starting fullback this season for the Ragin' Cajuns as a senior. Desormeaux recently sat down to talk with The Daily Advertiser about his life as a student-athlete, both on and off the field.

The rest of the story

3. Default Wildcatters Sign Former Ragin' Cajun Star - OurSports Central

Desormeaux was a four-year letterman as a quarterback. In his early years with the Ragin' Cajuns, he spent time at wide receiver and defensive back. During his senior season, he was Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year when he threw for 1,876 yards, 13 ...

Default Desormeaux a Wildcatter!?!?!?!

saw this in a message on Facebook. It was from the official team page. Is there any truth to this?!?! if so, great news for Mike!

Edit: found a link
    http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=4128657

Default Re: Desormeaux a Wildcatter!?!?!?!

Yes, it's true.

igeaux.mobi

6. Default Desormeaux Not Done Yet

It's not part of some master plan to get another chance at professional outdoor football on the NFL or CFL level.

It was an opportunity that former Catholic High and UL quarterback Michael Desormeaux just couldn't pass up.

Given the chance to compete again with a football in his hand, while continuing his new profession as a high school coach at the same time, proved to be too tempting for Desormeaux to decline.

The rest of the story

7. Default Re: Desormeaux a Wildcatter!?!?!?!

Way to Geaux, Desormeaux!

igeaux.mobi

Good luck, Mike. I went to a Wildcatters' game last year and it was enjoyable. Now I have reason to go back again this year.

9. Default WILDCATTERS SIGN FORMER RAGIN’ CAJUN STAR

LAFAYETTE, LA – The Lafayette Wildcatters are excited to announce the one of the first major signings for the 2011 season. Michael Desormeaux, of former University Louisiana quarterback, has signed with the Wildcatters.

Desormeaux was a four-year letterman as a quarterback. In his early years with the Ragin’ Cajuns, he spent time at wide receiver and defensive back. During his senior season, he was Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year when he threw for 1,876 yards, 13 touchdowns, and a passer rating of 135.01. He also added 1,043 rushing and five touchdowns. During his junior season he was the first player in school history to average more than 100 yards rushing per game since former NFL star Brian Mitchell.

Since leaving the University Louisiana, Desormeaux has spent time in the Canadian Football League and the National Football League. He was an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars. After being released from the Jaguars, he went to the CFL and was a member of the Calgary Stampeders.

“Michael [Desormeaux] is a versatile player,” responded the new Head Coach of the Wildcatters Rich Ingold when asked about the signing of Desormeaux. “He has spent time in the NFL and the CFL at different several different positions. He is going to help give us a good threat at quarterback. We look for him to help lead our team to success.”

While at the University Louisiana’s pro day he was recognized as being a versatile player. Desormeaux was the only player to run the 40-yard dash and shuttle drills just like everyone else. He stood out when he was also asked to run receiver drills; cornerback drills, safety drills, and kick return drills.

The Wildcatters return to the Dome in March for the 2011 season. Don’t miss a moment of the action. Call (337) 704-2897 to get information about the upcoming season.

WildCatterS Press

10. Default Re: WILDCATTERS SIGN FORMER RAGIN’ CAJUN STAR

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    _ _
    I think Mike needs to get into a college program as a GA------Smart like-able guy that along with his brother maybe played more position combos than any other twosome in NCAA history!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Good luck, Mike. I went to a Wildcatters' game last year and it was enjoyable. Now I have reason to go back again this year. _
    I went to one too. I dont want to change the subject but the only complaint I had about the game was Bitter was walking around the dome with a mic and yelling defense literally every play they were on defense. It was annoying. Other than that, the game was fun

12. Default Re: Desormeaux a Wildcatter!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ I went to one too. I dont want to change the subject but the only complaint I had about the game was Bitter was walking around the dome with a mic and yelling defense literally every play they were on defense. It was annoying. Other than that, the game was fun _
    He only did that one game, that I know of.

If he only did it one game must have been the one game we all went to becasue he did the same thing when I was there with my faimily.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ He only did that one game, that I know of. _
    well, wasn't I lucky

Default Former Ragin Cajun QB Michael Desormeaux signed with Wildcatters

Just read Michael Desormeaux signed, read it on www.lafayettewildcatters.com

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread Information