Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: PRIME: Michael Desormeaux

Default Re: Meet the Desormeaux's

Quote Originally Posted by OwaitFanatic
    have any of you guys ever heard of michael's little brother, matt? he's a senior at catholic-new iberia and he's a fullback slash linebacker, but he is a beast for real and he's huge....go check him out at rivals

I have seen his brother and I hope we can get him here as well. His brother is the real deal! He is a good leader on a great high school team and thats the leadership we need.

2. Default Re: Meet the Desormeaux's

o yea and a bit of info that you guys may already know, i know this is a desormeaux thread but i just thought i'd mention that catholic high's QB right now, Joshua Boudreaux (succeeded Mike), just committed to UL-Monroe, and i this is solid evidence being that he's one of my best friends

UL Football 2006: Michael Desormeaux ATV hunting acccident

Michael was involved in a serious atv accident while on a hunting trip in Texas. He sustained a severe lacaration to the face that required plastic surgery, doctors in Austin Tx. first said recovery would be 9 to 12 months.

They have since upgraded that time & said he will not be involved in contact for the spring but should be ready to go for the fall.Doctors also said he may experience slight paralyis in the face area & maybe some speech defect.

The family ask to please keep Mike in your thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery.

Default What happen to D-Mo?

Can someone please tell me some info.

5. Default Re: Michael Desormeaux hunting acccident

Get well soon Michael we are pulling for you.

UL Football Re: Michael Desormeaux hunting acccident

Quote Originally Posted by nicajun
    Michael was involved in a serious atv accident while on a hunting trip in Texas. He sustained a severe lacaration to the face that required plastic surgery, doctors in Austin Tx. first said recovery would be 9 to 12 months.

They have since upgraded that time & said he will not be involved in contact for the spring but should be ready to go for the fall.Doctors also said he may experience slight paralyis in the face area & maybe some speech defect.

The family ask to please keep Mike in your thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery.
    This is awful news... but it could be much much worse.
    Only Michael and his family will understand me when I say that he is very lucky, assuming this report is accurate.

The family is definately in our prayers.

We wish you well soon Mike and will certainly keep you in our prayers.

daddycajun

Quote Originally Posted by nicajun

Assuming that the Desormeaux family or friends check this board out every now and then, we can only express our prayers and best wishes are with Mike and family.

Default Re: Michael Desormeaux hunting acccident

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue
    Only Michael and his family will understand me when I say that he is very lucky, assuming this report is accurate.

Agreed. Awful news. Praying for Mike's full recvery & the Desormeaux family.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Michael Desormeaux hunting acccident

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogue

Ditto

Wishing Mike a speedy recovery you are in our prayers....

12. Default Re: Michael Desormeaux hunting acccident

4 in the morning and shocked. A speedy and 100% recovery is hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez
    4 in the morning and shocked. A speedy and 100% recovery is hoped for.
    Get well soon! Unfortunately I went to a 15 year olds funeral 4 years ago who hit a chain across the front of a dirt road on his ATV. Be careful out there.

I never got to see Desormeaux play, I either left to early or went to the wrong game. I hope I get to see Desormeaux play soon. Get well buddy.

Just wanted to let you know that Michael got back home yesterday, 1/12/06, he is heeling up, the swelling is starting to go down and it appears he will be fine. Thanks for all the prayers, it truely is by the grace of God that all the damage was to the fleshy part of his face, but God works like that. Again, thanks for the prayers, the family appreciates it.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information