Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: PRIME: Michael Desormeaux

1. Default Re: Geaux Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    I also will be there let's put this one behind us and move on.
    No! No! Must...beat...dead...horse! Kidding! Kidding! I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Geaux Cajuns! Beat the Owls! (Who knew that was FAU's mascot?)

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Geaux Desormeaux

IMO...The "Incredible" Dez-Mo stays at QB....Move Mr. Babb to a Flanker position! Have our best players on the field!

Default Re: Geaux Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    IMO...The "Incredible" Dez-Mo stays at QB....Move Mr. Babb to a Flanker position! Have our best players on the field!
    The coaching staff has entertained this idea however if one of the guys got hurt Huntley is green and has not learn the system yet so it would leave you thin as there is nobody behind Huntley with experience

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie
    Nor does it make your opinion right. Certainly every one has the right to express themselves, and there will be diagreements. To say that your years of experience makes YOU right seems a little sanctimonious.
    Mistakes by the coaching staff. Certainly! But tell me when did you ever see a game that the coaching staff did not make mistakes during the game.

In some of these posts I sense a mentality that is very prevalent to the east of us. I too will be there Thursday and the rest of the home games. Hopefully, I can also make some of the away games.
    Calling people out because you don't agree with them is also sanctimonious bubba!It's not they are making any mistakes,it's they seem to be the same ones,get it.And don't try to say that because I'm making that point, that I'm like LSU fans.If you are going to disagree with my concerns, then tell me why you believe they are inaccurate.I guess it's easier to tell people they have an LSU mentality, then to debate my statement.So lets see,call people names and nothing of substance to say that my points are invalid. Now how is similar to the LSU crowd?

Let's stop bitc_ing guys. This forum is for people to voice their opinions so say what you want...

The coaching staff has entertained this idea however if one of the guys got hurt Huntley is green and has not learn the system yet so it would leave you thin as there is nobody behind Huntley with experience
    JMV...We would be in the same position we are in now!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    JMV...We would be in the same position we are in now!
    To a extent we would but Mike got to observe for a year even though he didn't play.

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: Geaux Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by RomeClone00
    I've always felt Desormeaux would be our best option at QB but always knew he would never get a shot seeing as that he was behind Babb. I think once he becomes more experienced and the coaching staff puts more faith in him we'll have one very dangerous QB.
    ONCE HE GETS A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE I THINK HE WILL BE THE BETTER THAN BABB HIS LEGS ARE SO VALUABLE TO THIS TEAM ESPICALLY WITH THE OFFENSIVE LINE WE HAVE. HIS RUN IN THE FOURTH QUARTER WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYS I HAVE SEEN MADE BY THIS TEAM IN A LONG TIME

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Calling people out because you don't agree with them is also sanctimonious bubba!It's not they are making any mistakes,it's they seem to be the same ones,get it.And don't try to say that because I'm making that point, that I'm like LSU fans.If you are going to disagree with my concerns, then tell me why you believe they are inaccurate.I guess it's easier to tell people they have an LSU mentality, then to debate my statement.So lets see,call people names and nothing of substance to say that my points are invalid. Now who is similar to the LSU crowd?

Would someone please teach both Jay Walker and the game anouncer how to pronouce desormeaux.

IT IS NOT DE-ZOR-MEAUX (HE IS NOT FROM LAFAYETTE)
    AND IT IS NOT DES-SO-MO

IT IS DEZ-ER-MEAUX

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105
    Would someone please teach both Jay Walker and the game anouncer how to pronouce desormeaux.

AND IT IS NOT DES-SO-MO

IT IS DEZ-ER-MEAUX
    I call him Mr. Excitement. I see a little Doug Flutie in him.

Why not have Babb at Quarterback and D Mo at reciever. If Babb gets hurt you replace with D Mo and replace D Mo with a Reciver. If D Mo gets hurt you just replace him with a receiver. The only way you can get strait to Huntley is if Babb and D Mo get hurt on the same play. Unless that happens you'll always have one of them at Qback. We are that worried about one of them getting hurt and then having a green backup. Seriously, we are in the Sunbelt...how many good quarterbacks do you want. I think we're better at the quarterback position than LSU is (OH NO did I just type that) your damn right I did. I see this decision by the coaching staff to not play them both the same way I see them coaching games right now, Instead of trying to win they're trying not to lose.... you gotta get off your heels and hit somebody.

Off the subject. I was at the UCF game. If im not mistaken we punted on the first possesion cause Babb went down and cause what I thought was a bad lateral call by the refs(I was sitting on the 49 yard line almost exactly in line with the play, it looked forward to me). Anyway, I dont believe we punted again until we tied the game. What Im saying is, is it just me or did we move the ball all night and then all of the sudden we tied it up. Then we played to not lose. Thats why (in my opinion) we are competitive butt not winning yet. Im hearing everyone saying we need to learn how to win, in regards to the players, I think the coaching staff is good..... they just need to learn how to win.

Also my opinion. I was proud and impressed with our defense and the adjustments made, but I have way more cofidence in our offense on fourth and 1 from the 40. Please tell me why you wouldn't go for it. The option didn't lose yards all night. spread them out run a draw. QB sneak and let D Mo jump his @$$ for the first....I mean come on. I know there were only 18,000 of us, but at least 17,900 wanted the first down. I know we're mostly emotional but that's what wins games, and what do you expect...it's been 10 years, your damn right Im emotional.

Who ever has to load the gun on the sidelines to shoot players and coaches in the foot needs a raise!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulfanatic
    I see a little Doug Flutie in him.
    Man, no need to point out Flutie's lack of height! LOL I'm sure he's kinda sensitive about that.

ONCE HE GETS A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE I THINK HE WILL BE THE BETTER THAN BABB HIS LEGS ARE SO VALUABLE TO THIS TEAM ESPICALLY WITH THE OFFENSIVE LINE WE HAVE. HIS RUN IN THE FOURTH QUARTER WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYS I HAVE SEEN MADE BY THIS TEAM IN A LONG TIME
    Now dat's what I'z be Talk'n Bout!

AND IT IS NOT DES-SO-MO

IT IS DEZ-ER-MEAUX
    How bout' this....The Incredible Dez-Mo! Aka...2nd cousin to Barry Sanders?

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information