Thread: We cannot win tonight

UL Basketball We cannot win tonight

if we do I will be shocked I predict we will lose to UNO tonight, this team has never played together. 15% is my prediction. They are realing and it's like I heard on the radio yesterday. They lost in the first half, not at the end.

Oh ye of little faith!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

3. Default Re: We cannot win tonight

Originally posted by CajunCall
    if we do I will be shocked I predict we will lose to UNO tonight, this team has never played together. 15% is my prediction. They are realing and it's like I heard on the radio yesterday. They lost in the first half, not at the end.
    I heard that on Jays show as well.

If they lost in the first half, they spent the first 15 minutes of the second half in denial, and the last five conceding.

Cajuns Win.

Default Re: We cannot win tonight

Originally posted by CajunCall
    Are you shocked? Are you in disbelief? I hope tonights win was a wake up call. Cajuns win 85-64!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

I laughed at your message before the game. Looks kinda silly now doesn't it? You guys just put too much importance on one freakin bad night.

Coach let Oh Gee play many minutes tonight. He didn't score much but did other thing good.

Coach let Oh Gee play many minutes tonight. He didn't score much but did other thing good.

I was excited to see Greene get into the game, as was the rest of the Dome, pretty much.

He started off a little slow, but started getting into the flow of the game around the mid-point of the 2nd half and made some pretty good plays. Considering this was his first game situation in quite a long time, I was pleased. Hopefully, this team is just starting to come together (which I think it is) and we're just starting to see glimpses of how good it can be. The rest of the Sun Belt should get their affairs in order, because the way this team has been playing (excluding USA) and how good they can get in the near future, we're going to be a near-unstoppable Big Red Machine rolling into Western Kentucky for the Conference Tourney in March!

UL Basketball

I too am feeling real good about this team, Brock. They remind me of the teams we had in the Blackham Colosieum days. You can sense a "chemistry" of playing together. Rebounding could improve somewhat, and we need to be a little more "brutal" in subduing our opponent. The USA game was one of those things that can happen to any good team. I didn't like the outcome, but it may have been the stimulus we need to be "brutal". Speaking of the BC days, I sure wish fans would begin showing up. I would love to see 7-8-9 thousand in the Dome. They really don't know what they are missing.
    Cajun Call needs to take a deep breath of fresh air to clear his head. Surely he is more of true fan then what his post indicates.

Originally posted by cajuncharlie
    Rebel needs to take a deep breath of fresh air to clear his head. Surely he is more of true fan then what his post indicates.
    Wait. My head was clear and will always be clear. I knew we would win last night. A little bump in the road against USA was not a reason to think we couldn't beat UNO. I knew we would beat UNO.

Maybe you meant to say CajunCall needs to clear his head.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!

I did mean Cajun Call. My bad and mea culpa. I was just gibing CC a little.

Glad we got that cleared up. You had me a little worried there.

Thread Information