Thread: Landry named sunbelt player of the week.

Default Landry named sunbelt player of the week.

First time this year for UL-L. But he certainly deserved the award. Two games with 20+ points and a career high 26 against Houston.

Articles availible on Sunbeltsports.org or RaginCajuns.com

UL Basketball

I liked him from the day I first saw him play as a Cajun. I wish that we had played him more in the past. He is intelligent, a leader, and he and other team members compliment each other. With him running the show this year, I feel the Cajuns will be hard to handle.
    Did anyone notice what Xavier did to Alabama, and Ariz to Ariz State? If comparative scores mean anything, we are much better than I thought we were going to be. Yeah, yeah, I know.o ye of little faith.

I still say that he played better on defense vs Houston. His hustle was unbelievable.

4. Default

Cajuns’ Landry earns weekly SBC honor

LOUISIANA La. — After consecutive games with six 3-point field goals and an average of 23 points per game for the week, Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajuns basketball senior guard Antoine Landry received recognition for his efforts Monday.

The New Orleans native was named the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Week — the first such honor of his career and first this season for the Cajuns program.

Landry led the Cajuns in scoring in both games last week including a career-high and game-high 26 points Saturday against Houston.

The rest of the story

5. Default

Congrats to him!!!

Thread Information