Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Former Coaches

1. Default Former Coaches

Just wondering if Marlin kept any of the Lee staff and where Lee and the rest of the staff might have settled!!!!!!

Default Re: Former Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Just wondering if Marlin kept any of the Lee staff and where Lee and the rest of the staff might have settled!!!!!! _
    Coach Marlin bought in a completely new staff. Two guys came with him from Sam Houston and the top recruiter came from LA Tech. I don't know where any of the previous staff is or what their future plans are.

I heard that Coach Labato is going to U. of Denver.

his nephew signed with Denver

Quote Originally Posted by spearchucker View Post
    _ his nephew signed with Denver _
    Yes he did. I think I heard the Coach is going there also.

where will coach Lee fit in at Denver. Will he be an assistant, recruiter or what? Will Labato be an assistant, travel agent or secretary? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by randyleb View Post
    _ where will coach Lee fit in at Denver. Will he be an assistant, recruiter or what? Will Labato be an assistant, travel agent or secretary? Anyone know? _
    Lee's not going to Denver. Re-read J-Town's post as he was referring to Coach Lebato not Coach Lee

Quote Originally Posted by randyleb View Post
    _ where will coach Lee fit in at Denver. Will he be an assistant, recruiter or what? Will Labato be an assistant, travel agent or secretary? Anyone know? _
    I don't think Coach Lee is going to Denver. I think the high school coach of LeBato's nephew is going to Denver. I could be wrong on that however.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ I don't think Coach Lee is going to Denver. I think the high school coach of LeBato's nephew is going to Denver. I could be wrong on that however. _
    Could Lee be interning there to learn the Princeton Offense?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    _ Could Lee be interning there to learn the Princeton Offense?!? _
    Don't you think Princeton would be a better place to learn that offense?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Former Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ Don't you think Princeton would be a better place to learn that offense? _
    No, Princeton is now running what was called the Curly Shuffle!

12. Default Re: Former Coaches

Denver coach Joe Scott played and coached at Princeton and found some success there, at Air Force and Denver. He's one of the nation's best coaches concerning the Princeton offense.

As for former coaches, look for some official news soon on new jobs.

I'd be interested to see whether Lee ends up at Nicholls State (his alma mater) now that assistant Kevin Johnson left for ULM.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Denver coach Joe Scott played and coached at Princeton and found some success there, at Air Force and Denver. He's one of the nation's best coaches concerning the Princeton offense.

As for former coaches, look for some official news soon on new jobs.

I'd be interested to see whether Lee ends up at Nicholls State (his alma mater) now that assistant Kevin Johnson left for ULM.

igeaux.mobi _
    Lee would be the head coach at Nicholls State right?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Lee would be the head coach at Nicholls State right? _
    I believe Josh is indicating Coach Lee may be an assistant at Nicholls, not the head guy.

15. Default Re: Former Coaches

That is correct. The open position at Nicholls State is for an assistant job.

Like I mentioned earlier, there was some coaching news today: http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information