Thread: Ross Rix?

UL Football Ross Rix?

Anybody know if Ross Rix fits into the mix at RB or will he be moved to FB next year?

UL Football Rix

I'm pretty sure Coach Bustle moved him to FB midway through the season.

I would think that the RB position will still be up in the air just as it was this year. We have a good group of guys that all could be our starting RB. Travis Cones will be the starting FB. His backup could be a combination of guys.

Thanks for the info. What about Tight End? I know we signed a JC transfer, but is he expected to start or do we go with Johnson? I don't like Johnson's hands!!!!

I think that the new kid will be penciled in as the starter, due to his hands and blocking ability, I think LJ will be used in 2 TE sets where we go big and will run the ball mostly.

NCAA

I think UL will have porb 3 diff FB just like last season which is a good thing when you dont have a all around FB. Prob use travis on alot more blocking situations and Rix for more pass situations the only thing u got to worry about is deffenses keying on the personal. Go Cajuns 04

7. Default

What about Abdul Levier I thought he played FB in high School or is he going to be playing at RB?

UL Football Abdule

Abdule "the butcher" Levier just may end up the starting TB. At least he'll back up Johnson. Bustle is really high on Abdule.

Thread Information