Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL @ Southern

Default UL @ Southern

Olasin walks. Goulas pops out to catcher. Olasin steals 2nd. JP walks. Double steal moves Olasin to 3rd, JP to 2nd. Keefer sac fly to RF scores Olasin, JP holds at 2nd. T-Fred walks. Marvel flies out to RF to end the inning.

UL 1
    SU 0

Mid 1

Default Re: UL @ Southern

Hubbell gets a ground out to Fontenot, a K, and a ground out to Robe in the 1st.

UL 1
    SU 0

End 1

Looks like we are on the facial hair kick! Lol. Whatever it takes, I'm in!!

igeaux.mobi

Fuselier leads off with a double (he keeps hitting!!!). Robe with a bloop single, Fuse advances to 3rd. Fontenot with a single, scores Fuselier. Olasin sac bunt advances Robe to 3rd and Fontenot to 2nd. Goulas singles barely (CF dove, but trapped it), scores Robe. Goulas takes 2nd on the throw in. 2nd and 3rd, 1 out. Pitching change for SU, Chase Richard coming in. JP sac fly to CF scores Fontenot. Keefer ground out to short to end the inning.

UL 4
    SU 0

Mid 2

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    _ Looks like we are on the facial hair kick! Lol. Whatever it takes, I'm in!!

igeaux.mobi _
    Now that I think about it, I haven't had a haircut since the beginning of April, which is when the win streak started!! Guess I won't be going for a while!

Hubbel strikes out lead off batter. E5 on a hard hit ball Down the line double gets runners to 2nd and 3rd. Infield single scores runner from 3rd, moves up runner from 2nd to 3rd. Attempted bunt missed, but ball gets by Keefer scores runner from 3rd, runner moves up to 2nd. Ground out to short moves runner to 3rd. Line drive snagged by T-Fred at 3rd ends the inning.

UL 4
    SU 2

End 2

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Ack 4-4 bottom 3

igeaux.mobi

8. Default Re: UL @ Southern

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Now that I think about it, I haven't had a haircut since the beginning of April, which is when the win streak started!! Guess I won't be going for a while! _
    A Rebel through and true.

Shouldn't have gotten picked off there by Poirrier. Finally got some clutch hitting by Keefer. Cajuns up 6-4 bottom 6th

igeaux.mobi

Cajuns up 6-5 bottom of 7th. Griffin pitching.

CC

There is a Southern fan on TV that keeps shouting. He is hilarious. He sounds like the fat guy on the Tyler Perry sitcom.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    _ Cajuns up 6-5 bottom of 7th. Griffin pitching.

CC _

I don't want to speak to soon, but this is the first time I've watched griffen pitch this year and he looks pretty good.

13. Default Re: UL @ Southern

This is the worst ump in America. Literally the worst I've ever seen. Home cookin' is being nice. This guy is down right cheating for southern. WoW.

igeaux.mobi

14. UL Baseball Re: UL @ Southern

Quote Originally Posted by BGlass29 View Post
    _ I don't want to speak to soon, but this is the first time I've watched griffen pitch this year and he looks pretty good. _
    Obviously he has a good fastball. How does his slider look?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    _ Obviously he has a good fastball. How does his slider look?

Brian _
    He hasn't thrown a strike with the curve or slider. He bounced the last curve a foot in front of the plate.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information