We know the Cajuns' WP (25% of the RPI formula) is .6596.

All of the Cajuns' opponents scores are in. I ran the calculations for the Cajuns' OWP (50% of the Base RPI calculation). If all of my calculations are correct, I have a .5508 OWP after today's games. Obviously we took another hit today, sucking in UNO's .2619 WP in non-Cajun games. Our OWP fell from .5586 to .5508 today. It was .5649 after Friday's game and .5728 entering the series.

So, with 75% of the formula we have .
- .6596 WP (25%)
- .5508 OWP (50%)
- .???? OOWP (25%)

Our OOWP will move up as we pulled in another stronger New Orleans OWP of .5431, which will help improve the Cajuns' .5168 OOWP entering today. It was .5155 after Friday's game and .5141 entering the series. Simply taking a guess, I would say about .5181. To get an exact figure, I need to write some software (an interesting project between employers).

However, using .5181 as the Cajuns' OOWP yields an overall Base RPI of . .5698. This is lower than Warren Nolan's .5705 (but he ran the report before all the games were complete today). Even though I know that Warren Nolan's Base RPI is going to be a little off . I do not expect it to be .0007 off. Hence, our OOWP may be a little better than .5181. We will see in the morning.

In the Adjusted RPI, using .5698 as a Base RPI will give the Cajuns an Adjusted RPI of .5710 (.0012 bonus). It looks as if we may stay in front of Texas A&M, but it will be very close. We will move in front of Western Kentucky and Stanford. We will move in front of New Mexico in the Base RPI, but not the Adjusted RPI. Texas State will move just ahead of the Cajuns in the Adjusted RPI. Thus, Adjusted RPI rank will likely be #37 (if we stay in front of Texas A&M) or #38 (if we do not).

Brian