Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brad Boyd

Default Brad Boyd

Today in the first half against Xavier Brad Boy has hit his 200th and 201rst Three Point Baskets.

Congratulations to him.

2. Default

Fantastic milestone.

CAJUNS LOSE to Zavier they still sound like they are getting better

4. Default

A big huge congratulations for Brad!!! I look forward to a lot of huge milestones for him before the end of this year. .love watching him play!!!

5. UL Basketball Brad Boyd

Can we PLEASE talk about Brad?!?! Clearly he's the team's leader this year. And I think he's got a really bright future ahead of him. .not bad on the eyes either . .discuss.

6. UL Basketball Boyd Three Pointers

Not that I'm complaining, because he usually makes them, but what is the deal with Brad Boyd shooting mostly three-pointers in every game? At least, the ones I've been to lately.

I'm with you ragincajunchick. He shot 3 of 11 tonightall 3-point attempts.

it's what he's coached to do, i saw alot of boyd at stm and you are right. what can i say or is their anything more to say.

9. Default

I love Brad from 3 point range. 3s are exciting!!! A team needs someone who can shoot from way out when they can't get in and Brad IS pretty successful from out there. Speaking of which, he should be coming up on 1,000 points soon. Probably a result of all those 3s.

10. Default

I have no problem with Boyd. I do have a problem with holding him back. In fact if we were to use the same logic on Greene we would not have let him loose against FIU.

On the season (before FIU) Greene, had struggled from three-point range as well. He was shooting just 11 percent (1 of 9), who knew he would shoot for 67 percent (4 of 6)

In my view we have seen Boyd shoot lights out too many times to think he shouldn't be shooting. They will start to fall . again

Evans has got to go, Boyd is going to cost us games.

12. Default

Chuck, do you really think Boyd is a detriment to this team? I'm amazed. I have to agree with Turbine. He may need to work his way out of something, but he's still a huge asset.

Boyd is the "Jake" of the basketball team. He does a lot more than what the average fan can see from the cheap seatsand his grades are never a problem either.

14. Default

Good point "RedBug58!!!"

15. Default

Boyd's very next point scored will place him in the rare company of 34 other Ragin' Cajun greats.

His very next shot made will either give him 1000, 1001, or 1002 points on his career.

Be there Thursday

Louisiana vs North Texas

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information