Poll: What would you like to see this website focus on?

Thread: What would you like to see this website focus on?

1. I have a Question What would you like to see this website focus on?

What would you like to see this website focus on?

Everything. This is an incredible effort on your part and every time I log in I'm pleasantly surprised by the span of subjects discussed.

I don't come by as often as I would like to because I'm spread too thin on the Delphi forums.

I'm concerned about the future of Delphi because it seems like there may be a trend toward other kinds of forums.

Although Delphi is the only format I'm comfortable with, I think this forum should be groomed as a replacement in the event we feel we need to make a switch.

Great job. Would like to be more supportive because it's one of the best ones I've seen anywhere.

This is by far the greatest UL forum. Keep up the great work, and don't change a thing!!!!

It's great like it has been. But, if I had to choose I vote for fan opinions. Afterall, it is a forum.

5. Ragin' Cajuns oh what a site!

I think the site is great. I work out of town a lot and rely on Raginpagin.com for almost all my Ragin Cajun news. I think the site does a good job of spanning all aspects of our university.

Keep up the excelent work!

Thread Information