Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Battle for a Name

Default Re: The Battle for a Name

I'm looking for the author of this article and where and when it was first published. Can somebody provide this information? Thank you.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I'm looking for the author of this article and where and when it was first published. Can somebody provide this information? Thank you.
    Joe Abraham, I believe would be the guy to contact? He posts here sometimes as Cajun Fun. If it wasn't him, he knows who did it.

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just contacted an old timer from the early message board days (Before RP).. He said it was Jay Godchaux that did the original.. Now known as Dr Jay Godchaux. I believe he posts occasionally as Cajun diehard.

Z

4. Default Re: The Battle for a Name

Ya right about that Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Just contacted an old timer from the early message board days (Before RP).. He said it was Jay Godchaux that did the original.. Now known as Dr Jay Godchaux. I believe he posts occasionally as Cajun diehard.

Z
    The ole Delphi forum...

Quote Originally Posted by BraveCajun View Post
    The ole Delphi forum...
    I think even before that. I think it was Cajuns Illustrated?? Not sure. LOL!! delphi was always good for a few laughs!!!

Z

I think even before that. I think it was Cajuns Illustrated?? Not sure. LOL!! delphi was always good for a few laughs!!!

Z
    Man you guys are old. Good thing I am not that old, just mature.

Z

Ah, way back when. My first dive into Delphi was September 1999. CI before that.

Thanks Al Gore.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Ah, way back when. My first dive into Delphi was September 1999. CI before that.

Thanks Al Gore.
    Yep!! Hey its 55 degrees outside, middle of February? What up Al?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Man you guys are old. Good thing I am not that old, just mature.
    with a great head of hair, too!!! HA!

Z

with a great head of hair, too!!! HA!

Z
    True and chicks dig me

Y'all making me feel ole. But, that was a long time ago. I remember Cajuns Illustrated... Ryan Chatelain did that, I believe. My first recollection of Cajuns online message board was Chris Debaillion's SportsOnly board... The days.

13. Default Re: The Battle for a Name

Ryan Chatelain also did Victory Cajuns for a stint when Delphi threatened to shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Y'all making me feel ole. But, that was a long time ago. I remember Cajuns Illustrated... Ryan Chatelain did that, I believe. My first recollection of Cajuns online message board was Chris Debaillion's SportsOnly board... The days.
    I remember RyChat! WOW! You did "Battle for a Name!" right? DeBaillion was the one that gave me your name this morning!

Z

Yes. I had forgotten about, that much less all the contributors... I put it together, but it certainly was a team effort. Joe Abraham was a huge contributor and did most of the research...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information