Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meet UL Man

1. Default Re: Meet UL Man

I say we put a jersey on yum yum and make him our mascot. He all ready makes the fans cheer, lets make him official. He could taunt opposing teams, "yum yum, come get you sum" , and "hey hey, cotton candy" they will instantly be distracted by the delicious allure of cotton candy and it would subsequently effect their play on the field.

Default Re: Meet UL Man

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    _ And the interlocking UL is a copy of an almost dead Louisville logo. So it's wash.

In my opinion what is best is what can say "University of Louisiana" no questions asked. _

Where ?????

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/

Louisville uses a cardinal head on their helmets and just a script L on their ball caps.

.and they refer to themselves as UofL

If you dislike the interlocking UL so much, I suggest you mention that to Tony so he can remove it from the ball caps and the jerseys.

3. ooh LA La. Re: Meet UL Man

Quote Originally Posted by HOTBOUDIN
    Louisville uses a cardinal head on their helmets and just a script L on their ball caps.

.and they refer to themselves as UofL

If you dislike the interlocking UL so much, I suggest you mention that to Tony so he can remove it from the ball caps and the jerseys. _
    Don't blame it on coach Robichaux he is just working with what the school gave him.

I don't know if you notice where I said the logo is "almost" dead. The band still uses it, as well as the items you mentioned.

You may have missed this thread from this past January check out the hats in the Link

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns the #1 Sports Choice in Acadiana.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information