Poll: The single biggest difference maker in UL's football fortunes will be

Thread: What will make the single biggest difference

1. UL Football What will make the single biggest difference

What will make the single biggest difference in the footbal programs future success?

Loyal fans

WINNING!!!!!!!!

Kind of hard to pick any "one" thing that we need to get this thing going. I suspect it starts with Bustle getting "his type" players; but that could be tied to the better facilities, schedules, etc. I certainly hope we are on the right path! Think we are.

5. Default

Winning is good.but i voted for getting into another conference.

You guys have to have something to sell.teams like Idaho and Utah State.you guys dont have a chance of getting a loyal fan base w/ wins over these guys.

That's just my view.fan support is huge.but it comes in phases.good conference, good coach, wins, fan base.

Loyal fans important but, they will not come out of thin air!!! When Robe first got here WE spoke about vision, and how important it is to have something NEW added each year to the complex!!! Build it and they will come, both PLAYERS and FANS!!!!!

INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY, WEIGHT ROOM DOUBLED, LOCKER ROOMS 1 3/4 SIZE, AND TRAINING AREAS QUADRUPLED ALL WILL HELP LEAPS AND BOUNDS TO RECRUIT THE PLAYERS TO GET THE WINS TO EXCITE THE FANS TO ADVANCE US UP INTO A BIGGER CONFERENCE!!!!!!

DADDYCAJUN!!!!!
    LOUISIANA ON THE MOVE, THE GIANT IS AWAKENING!!!!!

The indoor facility is first and foremost. Recruits will be far more impressed with an indoor facility than any thing else.

Thread Information