Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App State attendance

Default Re: Predict the App State attendance (Is it just me)

I'm going to be positive, and say that with a current 4-1 record and recent wins over Southern Miss and P4 Wake Forest, evening game with beautiful weather, we hit the 20k mark.

The four of us driving into town to added puts us over the mark.

Won't be tailgating, though. Gonna go enjoy Festival Acadiens first. Wish Wayne Singleton was playing at least an hour earlier, but hopefully starts on time at 5:15 and catch a few songs before heading to Cajun Field for kickoff.

Beautiful day, mid-70s, I'd hope we'd get a halfway decent crowd.

Name:  IMG_7227.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  56.7 KB

Just north of 23,000

I went to the ticket office Wednesday to renew my baseball tickets and asked how ticket sales were going for Saturday's game. I was told that it could be better. He insinuated that the game 60 miles to the east also at 6:30 was probably affecting sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I went to the ticket office Wednesday to renew my baseball tickets and asked how ticket sales were going for Saturday's game. I was told that it could be better. He insinuated that the game 60 miles to the east also at 6:30 was probably affecting sales.
    Well at this point, if anyone is still wanting tickets to LSU-Ole Miss, from the LSU website they're going to pay a minimum of $235.00 for one seat.

I'm going to be optimistic and say we do break that coveted/goal 20k mark.

Gross.

We'll have to do this ourselves. Grambling and Tulane brought some people with them. I can't imagine too many App fans attending if they live western N. Carolina.

22,000. Maybe more.

I went by the ticket office today to have my basketball tickets printed to the paper version. Yes, I paid the 35 bucks which is no big deal to me. Regardless, the person there told me the same thing about Saturday. Tickets for that game are going slowly. They are hoping for a big walk up gate. LSU vs Ole Miss live attendance is not the issue. It's that thousands of people will watch that from the comfort of their homes. In the past, we have had many people on festival weekend go to the game on a walk up basis. Hopefully that happens again. However, my gut tells me participants here will be very disappointed by the crowd Saturday. That aside, it is up to those of us who will be there to provided energy to the team. I am confident that will occur.

19659 + the 7 I’m bringing. Coming from Texas to go to this one and the staff better have their crap together. Enjoying the festival prior.

Yea this broken record, song on repeat whatever the hell to call it about CONCESSIONS HAS TO END. NOW.

Louisiana, End the Sodexo Disaster , SO WE CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT CONCESSIONS INSTEAD OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

LFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Yea this broken record, song on repeat whatever the hell to call it about CONCESSIONS HAS TO END. NOW.

Louisiana, End the Sodexo Disaster , SO WE CAN STOP TALKING ABOUT CONCESSIONS INSTEAD OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

LFG.
    Dude, that's all going to be a part of the premium experience at CF

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post

LFG.
    We get it. You don’t want to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    We get it. You don’t want to attend.
    $2 Nattys and I'm good. Water, burger, big ass pretzel, don't need it.

Now, if a stadium not named CF decides to start flying in $2 Natty via Drone to seats, yep you'll hear me ____ed.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information