Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NO WATER for YOU

Default Re: Game day planning….

Free water with an nil surcharge

Does this mean we no longer want maggard to schedule big p4 opponents to come here

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Tulane

Shame on Sodexo and Cajun Field for running out of water. But SHAME SHAME SHAME on ESPN for moving this game. Day games in south Louisiana early in the season cannot happen.

Was not impressed by anything today. Who makes the decisions on traffic flow? Cajundome Blvd was closed from Eraste Landry toward the Lite Center/E. Devalcourt. Instead they want everyone to have to go on Congress at some point and funnel them into one parking entry. Just dumb. Seems they want to make it as difficult as possible to attend a game. Of course the line to get into the stadium was extremely long. Seems like they could have more scanners and/or more gates open for entry. There was one guy scanning tickets from 2 lines when we finally got up to the front. Unbelievable.

Concession lines were atrocious. Finally found a RCAF fast pass line that wasn't too long and we still had to wait 20 minutes because most of the people in front of us DID NOT belong in that line because they weren't RCAF members. Kind of pointless. When I finally got up to the front, I told the guy he needed to take down the RCAF Fast Pass line sign if he wasn't going to enforce it. Ridiculous. And there were several RCAF members behind me.

Poorly managed. Easier (and cooler) to watch on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Free water with an nil surcharge
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Does this mean we no longer want maggard to schedule big p4 opponents to come here
    If it also means a morning September kickoff maybe not

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Sodexo should immediately lose their contract. Running out of water before half.
    If only there wasn't a history of this happening, season after season.

Its like every season is a clean slate never seeming to learn from the mistakes of seasons past.

Maggard to issue an apology letter soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Sodexo should immediately lose their contract. Running out of water before half.
    No wonder most of the crowd left and missed the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Those folks may never go back.

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I was telling my wife how bad concession planning was going to cost us home field advantage in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    If it also means a morning September kickoff maybe not
    If we cant pick our time against tulane we really cant against a p4,

Did they at least let people bring their own water if stadium ran out?

As mentioned earlier this week, Maggard should tell the conference no to day games in September.the well being of your fans and players far outweighs the advantage of playing on ESPN. It's the same old complaints every game. Maggard and the current staff of hangers on, including the band directors need to go and take the bafoons in the PA booth with you ...Game day at UL is the biggest s h I t show on earth.

I’m not trying to take a potshot at the person I argued with earlier this week who said, “if we don’t show up at this point, it’s on us. Not the admin, etc etc.” I think it was AirBill. No disrespect intended to you sir, but I hope you see this thread. This is not new to this year with the renovations. This is year after year after year with awful gameday operations. We BEG people to support us and when they do this is how we treat our community. It’s frickin embarrassing man. People say “the community didn’t support even when we were winning.” We never stopped doing things like this…even when we were winning!

I’m convinced these issues persist because the people with the power to make a difference don’t care enough to do so. And so next year they’ll be tucked away in their beautiful new suites and the rest of us will continue to put up with this nonsense, until we decide it’s not worth it anymore.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information