Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread: NO WATER for YOU

Default Re: Game Day Planning, Sodexo, Not Acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Perform for the pay you "want" not the pay your getting.

No drive.
    This isn’t an entry level position. You want talented people…pay them.

3. Default Re: Game Day Planning, Sodexo, Not Acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Reading their main website, Sodexo 'corporate' has to be proud of the water sustainability measures taken last weekend.

If they also run the cafeterias, seems they would enough storage there for water and could have resupplied cajun field from there, all on their own

Should they come up with a new name for cajun walk, seems every team has somekind of "walk"

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    If they also run the cafeterias, seems they would enough storage there for water and could have resupplied cajun field from there, all on their own
    That’s assuming they serve bottled water in the cafeteria(s). When I was in college (early 2000’s) they didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That’s assuming they serve bottled water in the cafeteria(s). When I was in college (early 2000’s) they didn’t
    I couldnt remember. You are correct they probably didnt serve it or have it out at all times. But im sure they had some, or do now, as bottle water has become more popular.
    At the very least they have extra storage in the various cafeteria locations that could have been used to stock up.

Default Re: NO WATER for YOU

UL cafeteria has fountain drink machines.

I’ve eaten lunch there within the last couple of weeks with a friend, no bottles of water seen.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsHat View Post

I’ve eaten lunch there within the last couple of weeks with a friend, no bottles of water seen.
    Did they have any under utilized storage areas?

They dont sound like they have their covid resurgence plan b ready to go. Babb and turbine will not be happy

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    Did they have any under utilized storage areas?

They dont sound like they have their covid resurgence plan b ready to go. Babb and turbine will not be happy
    Cafeteria was full when we went last time, portion of outskirt is food service areas, entire middle area is the drinks/condiments area with salad bar. Surrounding area is seating area with movable tables and stationary booths.

Not sure what would be considered “under utilized” cause it basically looks like a cafeteria lol

Cafeteria was full when we went last time, portion of outskirt is food service areas, entire middle area is the drinks/condiments area with salad bar. Surrounding area is seating area with movable tables and stationary booths.

Not sure what would be considered “under utilized” cause it basically looks like a cafeteria lol
    The people eating likely dont see the areas in the kitchen or behind the kitchen that could be used for storage.

They had probably run out!!!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17

Thread Information