Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Tulane Game

Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    What's missing from this FB post?

�� ���������������� ��

Student tickets for the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Football game against Tulane will be available to claim starting at 9 AM Monday.

Students can also claim tailgate spots starting at 9 AM Monday. You do NOT have to claim a tailgate spot to attend the Student Tailgate.

#GeauxCajuns
    Have they posted a time that tailgating can start?

2. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Have they posted a time that tailgating can start?
    Na

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Tulane Game

Ok, time biochin' and all that aside, toolame is -3 favorite at CAJUN FIELD this Saturday. Gotta beat da green weenies!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTulane

4. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    In case you haven't noticed our attendance has been in a tail spin for years now, even when we were winning 10+ games per year. This whole thing about inconvenient time slots doesn't explain that either.
    This right here. We use so many excuses, I can't even keep track of them anymore. So what if it's a Saturday morning game. Sounds like boudin and beer to me!

Tulane will be here. If we don't show up, it's on us. Not on Maggard, not on ESPN, not on anyone else. If we don't show up, it's because we don't care, and we don't support UL sports. Period.

5. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This!^

I'm 60 years old now and I don't enjoy the heat. Tulane just hosted a home game against Kansas State this past weekend and the game time was 11:00AM. Their fan base showed up with no problems. Fans are constantly complaining about the schedule quality, well you play the game at the time the network wants it. Either show up, or do not. Either way if other fan bases can man up to play games at 11:00AM against quality opponents, Cajun fans should be able to do it as well.
    Exactly. This is South Louisiana. When has heat ever been a problem for people who grew up here?

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    This right here. We use so many excuses, I can't even keep track of them anymore. So what if it's a Saturday morning game. Sounds like boudin and beer to me!

Tulane will be here. If we don't show up, it's on us. Not on Maggard, not on ESPN, not on anyone else. If we don't show up, it's because we don't care, and we don't support UL sports. Period.
    Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

7. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative.
    I'm sorry, you're right. No fan base ever in the history of football will show up before 7 pm for a football game. My bad.

I'm sorry, you're right. No fan base ever in the history of football will show up before 7 pm for a football game. My bad.
    Not at all what I’m saying. But if you want to keep on believing that the 10 win seasons didn’t positively impact our attendance (which I’ve already proven false in this thread), like I said: don’t let the facts get in the way of a narrative.

9. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Not at all what I’m saying. But if you want to keep on believing that the 10 win seasons didn’t positively impact our attendance (which I’ve already proven false in this thread), like I said: don’t let the facts get in the way of a narrative.
    I don't disagree with that. I was addressing all of the moaning about starting times and how inconvenient it is. It's not the perfect night game, but nothing ever is perfect, is it?

I don't disagree with that. I was addressing all of the moaning about starting times and how inconvenient it is. It's not the perfect night game, but nothing ever is perfect, is it?
    To say people don’t care if they don’t attend this game is a stretch in my opinion. Plenty of people have obligations on Saturday mornings. Those obligations are not excuses.

11. Default Re: Tulane Game

Here is the tailgating schedule.

Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Default Re: Tulane Game

New experience, let's enjoy.

Has Louisiana has ever been 2-0 going into an 11am game?

Should be fun.

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns the #1 Sports Choice in Acadiana.

13. Default Re: Tulane Game

Just get your ass to Cajun Field Saturday morning.

14. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Here is the tailgating schedule.
    Hell yeah! 0500 who will be there? Boudin and beer bfast!!!

15. Default Re: Tulane Game

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Hell yeah! 0500 who will be there? Boudin and beer bfast!!!
    LOL, why not open it up Friday evening at 1700?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information