Thread: What about Justin Rob.?

1. This is so COOL What about Justin Rob.?

For all the people hatin on him. He did pretty good this weekend. So give the guy a break.

2. UL Baseball Re: What about Justin Rob.?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Meuawk!!! View Post
    _ For all the people hatin on him. He did pretty good this weekend. So give the guy a break. _
    I think this was simply from a couple of folks . folks that know very little concerning college baseball (and at minimum, sorely deficient in the talent evaluation aspect). Just noise.

Brian

Default Re: What about Justin Rob.?

Justin Robichaux is a very good college baseball player. He's a great defensive first baseman, he can swing the bat really well, and we all know what he can do on the mound. Any one who belittles his talent must be butthurt.

Default Re: What about Justin Rob.?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Justin Robichaux is a very good college baseball player. He's a great defensive first baseman, he can swing the bat really well, and we all know what he can do on the mound. Any one who belittles his talent must be butthurt. _
    Exactly. He makes some catches and scoops at first base that even some of the better first basemen out there would not make. much less a player that is not a true first baseman that is only filling in.

UL Baseball Re: What about Justin Rob.?

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    _ I think this was simply from a couple of folks . folks that know very little concerning college baseball (and at minimum, sorely deficient in the talent evaluation aspect). Just noise.

Brian _
    Great call Brian, let me see, Great kid, a very talented baseball player, with leadership skills on and off the field who is a credit to his Family & University. Where would we be without him ? nah lets not even go there. As Brian stated above, some folks just need something to complain about when we start loosing. I'm really hoping we get the other Robichaux that's in high school, on that note he's pitching in a high school game this afternoon at Tigue Moore.

UL Baseball Re: What about Justin Rob.?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Pan View Post
    _ on that note he's pitching in a high school game this afternoon at Tigue Moore. _
    What time is the game?

Thread Information