Thread: Ext Home Game - Tulane

Default Ext Home Game - Tulane

Over the next 2 weeks before we host Tulane, they play Kansas State and Oklahoma. Hope to be 2-0 going into that game with an extra week to prepare and watch the OU game. We can't overlook Kennesaw State like we did Jax State last year.

Default Re: Ext Home Game - Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Over the next 2 weeks before we host Tulane, they play Kansas State and Oklahoma. Hope to be 2-0 going into that game with an extra week to prepare and watch the OU game. We can't overlook Kennesaw State like we did Jax State last year.
    I don’t think we overlooked Jacksonville State last year. We simply got outplayed. They were a good ball club last season. I believe they lost a lot from last season on this year’s team.

Default Re: Ext Home Game - Tulane

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I don’t think we overlooked Jacksonville State last year. We simply got outplayed. They were a good ball club last season. I believe they lost a lot from last season on this year’s team.
    We stunk in that bowl game. Definitely laid an egg.

This is a more mature and deeper team. But as a program we have a tendency to not take care of business against programs who we should handle.

If we can establish the run early, we will win going away.

Thread Information