Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On to Kennesaw

Default Re: On to Kennesaw

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    I still cant help but wonder if sunbelt should have gotten Liberty.

Is the full fbs transition for Kennesaw 2 years or 2 years in the new conf. I.e. is the transition half way done or 2 years to go?

And if we happen to end season at 6-6 would both the grambling win and a potential win at KSU count for our bowl eligibility?
    Liberty was a smart non starter. In these days of NIL, they have enough money to exceed pretty much most G-5s and possibly the new P4 bottom feeders. They’re becoming the dominant CDOA program simply because they have the largest, by far, big fish in a small pond.

In time, they’ll have a resume and, mor importantly, funding to get to the big boy table. And they’ll leave CDOA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Anyone planning on going hmu. We can meet up before the game
    Going to Atlanta Friday, and to Kennesaw Saturday. What's hmu?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Going to Atlanta Friday, and to Kennesaw Saturday. What's hmu?
    Hit me up. Pm dm or text. Will have my son so family friendly place before the game would be nice

Hit me up. Pm dm or text. Will have my son so family friendly place before the game would be nice
    Y’all should pregame at Clermont Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Lol. Don't think I'll have time for that Big Bud, but I would like to find a place to get some of those gummies candies you had in Fattiesburg

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Kennesaw lost to UTSA 28-16 yesterday, so they're NOT going to be a pushover. Hope the running game and defense will be better prepared this week!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatKennesawState
    Agreed. We will need the run game in conference for sure. D seemed to be in the right spot most of the time. A lot of arm tackles and not holding the edge, at time, hurt.

Lol. Don't think I'll have time for that Big Bud, but I would like to find a place to get some of those gummies candies you had in Fattiesburg
    Juts sent you a DM on here.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If we want to change the trend of 2-9 in close games we will have to be able to establish the run early. I live the passing game that we saw against Grambling, but close wins come down to who can control the ball in the late third and fourth quarters. We don’t do that with the passing game.

Establish the run, demoralize that defense and, take your shots when you get a chance in the passing game.
    It they have the same defensive scheme Grambling did, we will throw the ball. If they employ a more traditional base defense, yes it is imperative we have success running the ball. Too often teams give up on that if they don't have success early. Need to stay patient with it even if we have to punt a couple of times. Eventually, we will break some runs with that philosophy. Of course, it is up to the defense to carry their weight in such a situation. As fans, we also should not panic if things don't go well early. Kennesaw will play with great enthusiasm due to the circumstances for them. Let's weather that likely beginning storm and come on strong as the game continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    Agreed. We will need the run game in conference for sure. D seemed to be in the right spot most of the time. A lot of arm tackles and not holding the edge, at time, hurt.
    The new safety Glass had a couple of bad plays early on and gave up some bigger plays due to bad positioning but he seemed to settle in as the game went on.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    The new safety Glass had a couple of bad plays early on and gave up some bigger plays due to bad positioning but he seemed to settle in as the game went on.
    Glass is a LB and you are correct. He got caught inside a few times and gave up outside containment. Couple replays I saw he was held slightly. But I noticed him slapping his own helmet a couple times after the plays.

He's a LB.not a safety

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I think motley crue mentioned a place in the ATL

Quote Originally Posted by R1Letterman View Post
    I think motley crue mentioned a place in the ATL
    Tattletale Lounge is another great option!

Opposite way of kennesaw though

Funny someome would correct someone on Glass, because Safety Glass would be an excellent nickname, maybe even get sone NIL out of it. Or a billboard with somwthing to the effect of, break only in case of emergency and he is inside

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tyme View Post
    We didn't set the corner and turn the runner back inside very well. That was disappointing, but we also had a few guys with little experience at DE when that happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information