Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: QB1 vs QB2

1. Default Re: QB1 vs QB2

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Do you know Ben? Or are you just speculating. You say it’s your feeling, then say it pretty matter of fact that Ben would leave if he didn’t get the starter job.

Pretty wild accusations.
    BV
    I do not personally know QB2

Thirdhand information with a slight grain of salt

I stated I would support QB2 and I think he is capable, especially since some things apparently have been fixed since before the injury

Bad thing here is that QB1 has never been given the keys and has paid his dues

2. Default Re: QB1 vs QB2

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootratiuer View Post
    BV
    I do not personally know QB2

Thirdhand information with a slight grain of salt

I stated I would support QB2 and I think he is capable, especially since some things apparently have been fixed since before the injury

Bad thing here is that QB1 has never been given the keys and has paid his dues
    …….Just thinking back I really thought our QB would be the one in Houston…but maybe our starters are in cases better than our NILs….any thoughts on this? I didn’t think Kibodi was our best RB last year……Don’t know bout that???

Default Re: QB1 vs QB2

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootratiuer View Post
    my point exactly QB2 is an athlete
    And would probably dunk on QB1

But Can QB2 make the check down and the third read
    6th year senior can do a lot of things and QB2 can see over the LOS while in the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    6th year senior can do a lot of things and QB2 can see over the LOS while in the pocket.
    Also, who is better at scrambling and picking up the first down with his legs?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Also, who is better at scrambling and picking up the first down with his legs?
    That used to be QB2, but he has had 2 injuries, foot and knee, the past 2 seasons so not sure what he can do and I haven't seen any practices or scrimmages.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information