Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns WR Room

1. Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

I agree. Tulane has a very good team. Geaux Cajuns!!!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Cajuns WR Room

Tulane has a good team and another good coach, but the CAJUNS WILL BEAT THE GREENIES!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatGrambling

Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

What team have y’all been watching to think we have a chance in the Tulane and wake game? Sure we have depth…depth that has done nothing impressive in 2 years.

4. Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    What team have y’all been watching to think we have a chance in the Tulane and wake game? Sure we have depth…depth that has done nothing impressive in 2 years.
    Like I said earlier, I feel we split these games. But the bye week really helps and Des knows Summerall and honestly, is due.

In regards to WF, I just think we have equal talent. This might be the worst team in the ACC and they would probably struggle in the SBC East.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Like I said earlier, I feel we split these games. But the bye week really helps and Des knows Summerall and honestly, is due.

In regards to WF, I just think we have equal talent. This might be the worst team in the ACC and they would probably struggle in the SBC East.
    I think we are more likely to lose at Kennesaw than win the Tulane or Wake game. Tulane is better and has a better coaching staff and Wake’s coaching staff is great.

Also I don’t think our talent is nearly as good as most of y’all think it is. If they were, it would have come through more over the last 2 years.

I think we are more likely to lose at Kennesaw than win the Tulane or Wake game. Tulane is better and has a better coaching staff and Wake’s coaching staff is great.

Also I don’t think our talent is nearly as good as most of y’all think it is. If they were, it would have come through more over the last 2 years.
    Oh we have the talent that’s for sure. But I agree with the rest of the post.

7. Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

Well wake forest sucks and Tulane has lost a lot including Pratt. Plus they weren’t exactly running through their gauntlet of an AAC schedule last year. They got pounded anytime they played someone with a pulse. We have them at home and should be 2-0 when they visit. The Cajuns can absolutely beat both of those teams. Will they? Probably not but it’s not because lack of talent. Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Well wake forest sucks and Tulane has lost a lot including Pratt. Plus they weren’t exactly running through their gauntlet of an AAC schedule last year. They got pounded anytime they played someone with a pulse. We have them at home and should be 2-0 when they visit. The Cajuns can absolutely beat both of those teams. Will they? Probably not but it’s not because lack of talent. Time to put up or shut up.
    The Cajuns have sucked. Let’s be honest here. This team has done absolutely nothing for anyone to logically think they can defeat better than average teams.

Wake will be better coached than we are and Tulane will have more talent and better coaching.

Maybe I’ll be wrong but haven’t been the last 2 years.

9. Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

The Cajuns have sucked. Let’s be honest here. This team has done absolutely nothing for anyone to logically think they can defeat better than average teams.

Wake will be better coached than we are and Tulane will have more talent and better coaching.

Maybe I’ll be wrong but haven’t been the last 2 years.
    That’s fair. Like M$M said, it’s time to put up or shut up…I think we put up in year 3 under Dez.

Until they prove different 6-6 is this staffs ceiling.
    Half of the staff is new including most of the guys on defense

Name:  Wake Forest_ACC_Game4-2024_Page_3.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  408.6 KB

Athlon puts us 23 spots behind Wake.

Interesting their stadium seats 31,500.

With the exception of one 4 star their top ten recruits are all 3 star as well.

Our trip to Winston-Salem is followed up by Wake going to N.C. State.

Game one of season prior, Wake had a team by the name of Elon put 17 on 'em.

I don't care what it takes. CMD - Beat Wake.

I think people underestimate how nasty this defense can be… this might be one of the better Defenses we have had in the modern era 2000-present

13. Default Re: Cajuns WR Room

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Name:  Wake Forest_ACC_Game4-2024_Page_3.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  408.6 KB

Athlon puts us 23 spots behind Wake.

Interesting their stadium seats 31,500.

With the exception of one 4 star their top ten recruits are all 3 star as well.

Our trip to Winston-Salem is followed up by Wake going to N.C. State.

Game one of season prior, Wake had a team by the name of Elon put 17 on 'em.

I don't care what it takes. CMD - Beat Wake.
    ODU absolutely blew a huge lead there last year too.

ODU absolutely blew a huge lead there last year too.
    Forgot all about that one. Good point.

They gave up a tremendous amount of points in '23.

Athlon also predicts no bowl whatsoever for them. 5 win or less season is how they look at the present moment.

That’s fair. Like M$M said, it’s time to put up or shut up…I think we put up in year 3 under Dez.
    This. Roster is setup with talent and solid depth.

Des has had time to fine tune his system. Year 3 is time to make it happen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information