Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Desormeaux has made a decision on his starting QB.

1. UL Football Desormeaux has made a decision on his starting QB.

Michael Desormeaux said in Tuesday’s August camp press conference he’s decided on his starting quarterback.

The catch is he’s not ready to publicly announce that decision.

Default Re: Desormeaux has made a decision on his starting QB.

Maybe it's just me, but it makes no sense to not just go ahead and announce the starter. Both QB's had been named starter in seasons past. The first opponent is Grambling. Surely we aren't depending on keeping this secret in order to have an edge in the first game. Anybody have a good reason besides, (Des) "I'm the coach and I don't want to"?

3. Default Re: Desormeaux has made a decision on his starting QB.

Like Coach Des said, It's none of yawls damn business! I guess everyone will find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Bullet View Post
    Like Coach Des said, It's none of yawls damn business! I guess everyone will find out soon enough.
    So it’s not anyone’s business, not even the donors, investors etc ? We are as much part of this program now that at any time in history. Keep sending in that money though.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    So it’s not anyone’s business, not even the donors, investors etc ? We are as much part of this program now that at any time in history. Keep sending in that money though.
    No, it's not the donors business either. Why would you want to announce who the starter is so all our opponents can start game planning? Just because you give money doesn't mean you need to know the depth chart weeks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    No, it's not the donors business either. Why would you want to announce who the starter is so all our opponents can start game planning? Just because you give money doesn't mean you need to know the depth chart weeks in advance.
    Agreed. We will all know at some point during game week.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    We must know everything! lol.

I really dont care if he announces or not. I'm good finding out the 1st snap of the game. What I find interesting is the way he handled the question. Seems like he is a little on edge. How dare someone ask the head coach who the staring QB is.

Game week starts Sunday.waited this long, a few more hours is no big deal.

From an opponents perspective are there any major variances preparing for Cajun Fields v Woolridge? I don't recall any tangible play calling variances when either at QB1

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Michael Desormeaux said in Tuesday’s August camp press conference he’s decided on his starting quarterback.

The catch is he’s not ready to publicly announce that decision.

Probably could have ended the article right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Probably could have ended the article right there.
    Haha. Right!

13. Default Re: Desormeaux has made a decision on his starting QB.

There is a story here. It never was a true competition, that's just media fluff. The coaches don't want the team to turn on them, because most of the team want the QB that they are NOT going with.

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    There is a story here. It never was a true competition, that's just media fluff. The coaches don't want the team to turn on them, because most of the team want the QB that they are NOT going with.
    And here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    mandecajun1

I guess CMD is going with Wooldridge.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information