Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Kibodi

1. NFL, NBA, MLB Jacob Kibodi

Countdown to Kickoff: Jacob Kibodi is the Saints Player of Day 35
    USA TODAY Touchdown Wire on MSN.com
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl.35/ar-AA1ocNue

Default Re: Headlines 240804

Jacob will have to open eyes on the limited number of opportunities he may get in the diminished nfl preseason. Good luck Jacob!

3. Default

Undrafted rookie, Kibodi led the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns with 729 rushing yards and seven touchdowns last season. That was a breakout campaign for Kibodi, who played the last three years for Louisiana after beginning his collegiate career at Texas A&M.

Kibodi didn't see many touches against the Cardinals, rushing once for two yards and catching two passes for eight yards. At 6'1" and 225-Lbs., Kibodi's best chance at a roster spot will be to catch the attention of the coaches as an inside power runner with the ability to break away in the open field.

Default Re: Jacob Kibodi

Hope he turns some heads against 49ers. Good luck Jacob

Name:  Image 8-18-24 at 11.28 AM.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  124.1 KB
    Name:  Image 8-18-24 at 11.32 AM.jpeg
Views: 639
Size:  100.5 KB

Who Kibodi has to beat for that Roster spot:
    Jamaal Williams | Jordan Mims | James Robinson

Link to Saintsreport.com article:
    https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/s.reseason-49ers

Its an SI article that was found on Saintsreport.com

Same article as above, my bad

Live on Fox now.

Walker 3.0 is in for SF.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Only action I’ve seen for Kibodi is on punt team. Saints weak offense gives him lots of plays on punt coverage.

Getting some action at RB. About 6 carries so far.

Mims looked damn good. Kubota didn't look bad either. Didn't get touches until about 5 minutes left. Gonna be very tough to beat out Mims.

11. Default Re: Jacob Kibodi

Jacob's best chance is on the practice squad. I think what could happen as he has shown a pretty good showing in the last two games is for Kendre Miller to be put on IR, if he is not ready to go and the Saints are going to release either Mims or Robinson, and whomever that is that is let go will probably get picked up by another team. I think Jacob has shown enough to be considered on the practice squad. We shall see, it might not happen, but it is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Jacob's best chance is on the practice squad. I think what could happen as he has shown a pretty good showing in the last two games is for Kendre Miller to be put on IR, if he is not ready to go and the Saints are going to release either Mims or Robinson, and whomever that is that is let go will probably get picked up by another team. I think Jacob has shown enough to be considered on the practice squad. We shall see, it might not happen, but it is a possibility.
    I wish they would throw to him a bit more. He caught 2 during AZ game and I think 1 more last night. He could be a slot receiver for them as well a RB. That would elevate his value and give him a better chance of at least getting on the practice squad.

Libido with a rushing TD. He looked great on that drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Libido with a rushing TD. He looked great on that drive!
    Libido is high on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Libido is high on this one!
    LOL, damn that's a hell of an auto correct

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information