Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Two factors will determine Louisiana's starting QB

1. UL Football Two factors will determine Louisiana's starting QB

Going into their third season battling for playing time as UL’s quarterback, there’s no real reason to believe either Chandler Fields or Ben Wooldridge is going to suddenly become head and shoulders better than the other.

Default Re: Two factors will determine Louisiana's starting QB

Same song same dance. Every year with these two. Just need to pick one and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Going into their third season battling for playing time as UL’s quarterback, there’s no real reason to believe either Chandler Fields or Ben Wooldridge is going to suddenly become head and shoulders better than the other.

via GIPHY

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Same song same dance. Every year with these two. Just need to pick one and move on.
    He did with Ben last year. And when he got hurt Zeon came in instead of Chandler. I think the writing is on the wall as long as Ben is healthy he will be the starter against Grambling.

It seems a little crazy now, but wasn’t Chandler Napier’s first recruit? How long ago was that???

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He did with Ben last year. And when he got hurt Zeon came in instead of Chandler. I think the writing is on the wall as long as Ben is healthy he will be the starter against Grambling.
    Sounds like coach talk to me. I think he knows by now who has the edge and wants to keep the competition going through camp until the last week for game prep. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    They have "picked one and moved on". They both keep getting injured and the next guy takes over.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Sounds like coach talk to me. I think he knows by now who has the edge and wants to keep the competition going through camp until the last week for game prep. JMO
    Agreed and I think the starter will be Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Agreed and I think the starter will be Ben.
    Two people I know very well are at every practice and they said CF is the clear number one choice. One of the guys he is a Ben fan. But we will see what Des does.

Off-topic. I did not want to start a thread just to find out what side of the stadium will the home team be on? Just find it interesting since one side of the stadium is going to be completely silent.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Off-topic. I did not want to start a thread just to find out what side of the stadium will the home team be on? Just find it interesting since one side of the stadium is going to be completely silent.
    UL should be on the West with the visitors on the side with the fans

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    As reported on RP Last couple of years, the entire stadium has been relatively quiet outside of the obnoxiously loud music being played through the speakers. (AI generated post)

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Two people I know very well are at every practice and they said CF is the clear number one choice. One of the guys he is a Ben fan. But we will see what Des does.
    Thank you for the insider information sir

I think CF is the guy and Des knows it, we wont see the duel QBs like we saw 2 seasons ago. Ben will be ready to step in if needed.

I hope they keep our team on the west side with the construction for best communication and keep the visitors on the east side with us rowdy fans.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information